Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jeff & Becky's wedding

It was so much fun to be home. Every time we’re home, it makes Jay and I really want to move back there sooner than what we have planned. I’m not sure what I’m going to do when little Sawyer moves away in a couple of months. Rip my heart out why don’t you dobles. The wedding and reception went great! Becky looked beautiful and JR was looking mighty fine! It was fun to see family and friends and eat lost of pineapple.
We drove through the night and got here around noon on Monday and we’re just now catching up on sleep. We’re thinking flying the next time just might suit us well.

Well my last day at my work was today. It was really hard to say goodbye, I couldn’t even tell most of the girls I was leaving. I did tell one of my favorites however and she informed me that my husband should not be excited for me, when I asked why she replied “cause your leaving me”. She then asked “is your husband making you do this?” she’s one funny girl. I start my new job tomorrow, I’m torn but excited. I know I’ll enjoy it; it’s just hard to leave the work and girls I love so much.

Jay quit his job a couple of weeks ago and is working for Frank Linthorst (Dave’s older brother) doing construction. He has good hours and can still go to school full time. He really enjoys working; he works with Dave, Miles, Trevor and sometimes Coleman. If you know these boys… you can see that they have quite the good time.

Anyway, we’re doing really well. We really enjoy living in Salt Lake and we’re excited for the warm weather for frolf and summer pool passes! Dobles??? Summer pool passes??? Does that change your mind? Ojala!

Take care! Heather

Pictures....

P1010005
Little Mr. Sawyer

P1010017
love him!

P1010034
My new best friend Courtney (Jacki's niece)

P1010037
Les, Ang and I hangin at the Ricker pad


The wedding March 10, 2007

P1010075


P1010048













P1010045













P1010051














P1010050














P1010052

P1010060
Cort... with his lady friend

P1010078
Jeff and Becky Arnell


The reception....
P1010085
Some Arnell, Crawford, Anderson, Widmer, Ricker, Rickter, Stewart and Bush quality time

P1010089
who's is bigger?

P1010095
Amers, Amy, Heather and Lauren

P1010083
The siblings (bad lighting on my camera... sorry)

P1010092
Lauren and I

P1010097












P1010042













P1010053
Little baby Quinn... beautiful little thing

P1010096
and.... we're pooped!


More....

P1010119

P1010106

P1010123
my boys

P1010116
adorable!

P1010117













Congrats to the happy couple!

6 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

Okay love the pictures! The one of Jenn and Aaron killed me! I am glad you guys made is safely...I was thinking about you and your night driving. We need to hang out! I guess our boys just do without us these days! Good luck with work tomorrow! That is so exciting! Sad to leave, but it will be good. Later!

Leslie Ricker said...

Man you beat me to the post! I know, I know...I need to get crackin'! Maybe this weekend....love the pics and I agree that Quinny could not be any more adorable! And Sawyer too! :)

Julie Rowlett said...

Glad to see that a certain someone has their mustache back. You know, back from the last time I saw him 2 years ago. Cute pictures! And cute grey shirt, heathbar! I can't wait to come out and see you guys for the lesbian wedding. I just bought my ticket yesterday. Good luck starting your new job. And call me soon!!!

Roger Arnell said...

It was sooooooo good to have you here. Thanks for keeping me updated on your trip back to SLC. We worry about you kids when you are on the road, and the txt messages lets us know where you are and assurance that you are okay. Then when you let us know you are home, we can stop worrying. Good luck in your first day of work. Let us know how it goes. Love ya tons.

Julie Kirby said...

Looks like fun. Your niece & nephews are very cute. Imagine how cute your kids will be!

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hey guys, loved all the pics. Heath, glad you're enjoying work and Jay enjoy your days off while it rains... unless you still work in the rain? We'll be seeing you soon while mom and dad are in town. I think we'll try to come down one of these days.