Friday, February 28, 2014

Gwen's birthday!

The morning of Gwen's birthday, we gaver her two girts. This cute cabinet was my moms when she was little and my siblings and I played with it too. My mom has/is giving each of her granddaughters something special that she had when she was little. Gwen was lucky enough to get this cabinet. Over a year ago I tried painting it and it turned out horrible. I started sanding off the paint I just put on, but I was 8 months pregnant and my back was killing me. So I put it off. Then Otis was born. And put if off some more. ;) Long story short, my sister-in-law found this nice lady who lives in Vancouver who paints furniture for a good price. It was perfect timing and we decided on White and yellow and it was done just before Gwen's birthday. :) She loves it and thinks it's pretty neat. :)








We met up with Jay for lunch and got ice cream for the kids. :) 








And here she is putting her tea set in her cute cabinet... 
and she's holding her hand up cause she's FIVE! ;)









I can't believe out baby girl is five. She is pretty fantastic! 

No comments: