February... according to my iphone..
Otis LOVES the vacuum. It's probably his favorite toy in our house. So he really enjoys it when we clean house. ;)
Otis getting a little wiggly during Primary, sometimes we have to leave early...
Here is is crawling door to door, hoping that someone just might let him on. :)
Sunday snuggles...
My Otie boy sick with ear infections... :(
One has to study and one wants to be in her room... But neither of them like to be alone. They're quite the pair, these two.
Watching movies...
Little Oats..
It's a mighty fine day to hang out with these superhero's
side story: I walked by their room first think this morning and I hear baskets of toys being dumped. :| And then I hear Oscar say to Gwen; "Mom will be so sad". I'm wasn't sure if I should feel proud or guilty. ;)
More of my Otie bear at 10 months...
Oscar playing on a little chair with an end table next to it at a Goodwill.
Although, it looked more like a toilet, than a chair. ;)
Oscar and his cowboy boots... he was SO excited!
We found Gwen some Rollerblades for a couple bucks and she has LOVED them. :)
Oscar showing off his boot AND his skateboard..
You know, just a little afternoon anatomy... ;) She showed me a card that a had a human dead on it and asked what a particular thing was. I answered "a bone" and she laughed and said "Ha! a bone head!" :)
Oscy loves to lay on my cushions, behind my cushions... ALWAYS!
Gwen stretching for gymnastics...
The mini me coming out of my girl..
Just a touch of OCD.. no big deal and look how pretty these ponies are in a nice straight line. ;)
Avie baby!
Sleepy sleeperson...
Celebrating Ashley and Gwen's birthday at the Ricker house...
One night I was getting Oscar ready for bed downstairs and asked him to go potty before bed. He started running away and I didn't think much of it. 20 minutes go by and I realize that Oscar never came back and he's still upstairs. Jay heads upstairs to put Otis to bed and doesn't see him. Finally Jay found him under his bed asleep. Oscar ran away from me and hid, and while waiting he fell asleep. :) Jay couldn't reach him and had to pull out the drawers to get him. Pretty funny.
A pumpkin superhero, a witch and a princess... it's Halloween at our house today.
Oh' and Otis the photo-bomber... ;) (He really did crawled as fast as he could when I said "okay say cheese".. he made it in time for the photo... so funny).
Blue blue..
My dad gave Jay this hat... it was his hat while he lived in London when he was on his mission. Oscar is trying it on for size. ;)
Oscar the cuteness!!
Hanging out with Aunt Teri's house. She's a favorite around here... :)
My cute Otie bear..
Bed time for these two..
She made her very own store...
And that's February...
No comments:
Post a Comment