Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May photos of the kids

Here are photos of the kids from the month of May. We had beautiful weather and the kids are just growing up way too fast. Tell me, how can I stop this from happening. ;)

Good day sunshine... 


  
  
 



Gwen & Otis have quite the facial expressions..

While Oscar melts me into a puddle with this smile...





Sometimes I just can't believe that I have THREE kids!


Here's a cute photo of Reese, Avie and Oscar... the two year olds! they are so fun and cute together... 







Otis...
Otis is so dreamy! So patient, mellow and HAPPY! I adore his smiles and his sleepiness. ;) 





 Otis was one month here


Sibling love... 
Gwen and Oscar love their little brother and can not stand to hear him cry for even a second (which isn't very often). They always tell me when he's about to fuss or they'll go and put the binky in themselves. Gwen is a pro at this. Oscar is still working on it. ;)







 
We have the carrier that we use for Otis sometimes and the big kids wanted to try it out... 





Gwen loves her Utah State shirt. She's always asking to wear it! I, of course, think it's awesome. Even when she decides to wear it over a giant frilly princess dress. 




Sometimes we need a good pout session before church....



Fwen and Ninn... best friends. Gwen will tell me often; "I just love Ninn... he's my best friend". Then she'll say "I miss him" even though we see him just about daily. :)


Oscar in character... a zombie... 




The Gwenster...



Cousins love! Lucy and Otis


The shoes I made for Otis' blessing day...


For mothers day we were able to Skype to Chummy. Okay, I didn't get to for very long. He called early in the morning and Jay thought he had a couple of hours to talk so didn't wake me. Then Chummy said he had to go, so he quickly got me up. So I only got to see him for a few minutes. :( but that's okay cause he comes him in 6 months!! Hurray!!!



More of Otis cause I just can't help myself..




My lovable Oscy...




Gwen in Gymnastics class
She loves it!! She's always trying to get the teachers attention whether it's about her gymnastics moves or to show her sparkly outfit. Taking after her dad again... (the wanting attention from her teacher, not the sparkly outfit part). ;)

She's on the rope swing in this photo


Oscar has been taken an interest in the potty this past month. I'm not sure what brought this on, but he loves it and often tells me when he has to go. I don't think I'm quite ready to potty train him yet, Otis being so small and soon I'll be watching both Quinn and Avie for the summer, so he might have to wait till September. But when he tells me he has to go, I'll gladly take him. :)

I love checking on this kid when he's already asleep. He's always in the cutest sleeping positions...



And this little girl is quite the big girl these days. She has been quite the blessing to me these last two months. I just adore her little face and happy spirit.




Gwen with some friends over... she loves showing off her room as you can tell in this picture.. .;) 




"Supermaaaaaaaaaan!"
He cracks me up daily with his cute sayings and smiley self...




And I'll end with two more photos of Otis... his droopy cheeks and his cute little smile...



And that's May folks...

No comments: