This is what 2:00 church looks like on Oscar...
Every Sunday when he's being grumpy pants, I think... "Okay, next week I'm waking him up earlier then putting him down for a nap before church". Then every Sunday when he's being grumpy pants, I think... "Dang, I forgot".
I'm going to blame this on pregnancy brain.. and being anemic doesn't help. My poor children... I'm pretty sure Gwen can actually beat me at the game Memory right now. Lets be honest, Oscar probably could too. My mind is too occupied by thoughts of ice chips and making sure I release my bladder in appropriate places. You know, easy right? Ha! If only. ;)
Oh' Otis! You have no idea how much I'm anticipating your arrival.
And as for you, Mr. Grumpy pants... I still absolutely adore you. Grumpy and all.








1 comment:
Oh 2:00 church would be so hard! It that a normal time for church in Oregon?? But that last picture of cute Oscar's smile is adorable!
Post a Comment