Monday, February 25, 2013

My little sunbeam

We have a Sunbeam people!!! 
Okay, we've had a Sunbeam for two months now, I just have not had a chance to write about it. She was a bit unhappy that she could no longer go and play with toys, but never made a fuss over her new role in Primary. Leaders and teachers have told me she does great and that she loves singing time and will do her best to follow along. Gwen has great teacher who sends us pictures of Gwen in primary whenever she is helping or just because.
And why is it, that my everyday, daily life revolves around these two children, and here comes every Sunday... where I'm getting a much needed break,  while they're in class, but I still catch myself wanting to look through their little classroom windows just to watch them. I just can't seem to get enough of them. I don't feel too bad, cause most the time Jay is right there with me, peeping through the window.






1 comment:

Allison Hill said...

Cute little sunbeam! I wish Ty and Gwen could be in the same class, wouldn't that be adorable. And then we would be right there with you guys peeking in because we totally do that all the time too. It's just so cute to spy on them :)