I can't believe how quickly June came and went. Maybe due to the weather here, it just doesn't feel like it should be July yet. I already posted about our trip to Utah and that my sister Jenn came into town as well. Here are the rest of the pictures of our June spent celebrating Father's day, hanging out with my other sister, Shauna who came into town, celebrating Jay Day and just enjoying summer. We also went camping for Jay's birthday, but I'll post on that later.
Gwen thinks it's funny to get me wet!!
Happy Fathers day Jay!! We got him Easy Cheese & crackers and Double stuffed Oreos. His two loves. ;)
If she's ever gone missing... we can always find her in Grandpa's garden...
Oscar thought he was such a BIG kid eating up on the stool ;)
Oh' you know... just picking weeds with a little girl singing in his ear ;)
Gwen attached herself to Aunt Shauna! She LOVED her!
First of many trampoline wounds...
This boy is more than one in a million. He's my Jaylo! Happy Birthday, you!




















No comments:
Post a Comment