Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Snow!

One Sunday morning a couple of weeks ago we woke up to SNOW! It was hardly anything, but fun none-the-less. That morning I received a picture message from my friend Brittney (who lives just around the corner) of her little Jonah covered in pink, all dressed up in his snow gear... wanting us to come out and play. It was hilarious! So we joined the fun, leaving Oscar asleep. Sorry kid. Gwen however, loved it! Mike (Brittany's husband) took some great photo's of the kids...

The De Leons three... Jonah (in Pink), Hailey, Ezra and then Gwen

I have no clue what Gwen is doing...




Cute little Ezra & Gwen!


Ezra getting Gwen with a snowball





Then it was time to head inside & get ready for church... plus we pretty much used up all the snow anyways ;)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Those snow goggles are killing me! Huge! I swear snow is only fun when it's in Oregon!! Church wasn't cancelled! ?!? ;)

The Smeads said...

I love her face in the one where are is getting a snowball thrown at her!! Such a classic pic. Love you guys!

Radfords said...

Yay for snow!! You guys have probably got more snow than we have this whole winter! lol :)

Tina said...

I LOVE that bottom picture!! so cute!

Lars said...

Jealous! Seriously, I really am. I miss snow, looks like so much fun. How's J doing? Any more info?

Allison Hill said...

Snow, what's that? ;) Love Gwen's cute faces!