Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Miss THREE year old!

Three
Gwenners, you turn three today. How this is even possible, is beyond me. I had no idea what I was getting into when I was pregnant with you. I had no idea of what being a mom was all about. I had zero clue how to even change your diapers, for goodness sakes. In fact, your very first blow-out, I was ready to cut off your onesie because it was covered in poo and I didn't want to lift that disgusting-ness over your pretty little head. Your Grandma Judy, the wise one, told me that that idea was ridiculous and that the onesie would come off, by pulling it down over your shoulders and tiny tooshy. In my defense, my shirts do not come off that way, and in my thought process... why would yours? It worked. Who knew?

Miss Gwen you are my sunshine! Your beaming smile, those pretty blues, your constant animations. I love every thing about you. Yes, even your moodiness. Because little girl, you are moody. Oh' my, are you ever moody. I used to think it's just the "terrible two's", but I'm beginning to realize it's your oozing personality trying to escape that tiny little body. Some may call you difficult & stubborn (myself included), but in the end you're just strong-willed & spirited. I love that you're this way. Challenging? At times, but there is no doubt in my mind that you have the potential to become something incredible & strong.
Gwenny-M, at the age of three you are quiet & reserved one moment, then outgoing & sociable the next. You are sweet & lovable, tender & warm. You are amusing, brave, lively and wonderful! Thank you for sharing your passion for life with us. Thank you for being the vibrant child that you are. I only wish I could be more like you.

And just because I couldn't help myself...
photo's that make us both, laugh & smile.






















My darlin' we are twitterpated.
Te amo, Gwenners.
Xoxo Mom & Dad

5 comments:

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

I can't believe she is three! Happy Birthday Gwen! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating.

Jenn said...

Happy third birthday Gwen! I can't believe it either! Mostly because Jaids not too far behind. Loved seeing all her cute little pictures, which just don't seem that long ago. Hope she has a wonderful birthday today!!!! Love you Gwen!

Jenn said...

Happy third birthday Gwen! I can't believe it either! Mostly because Jaids not too far behind. Loved seeing all her cute little pictures, which just don't seem that long ago. Hope she has a wonderful birthday today!!!! Love you Gwen!

sarita said...

What a beautiful tribute to your sweet little girl! And the photos were a crack up! She will love reading this post one day.

colliganclan said...

She is adorable! Happy 3rd birthday girlfriend!