Friday, January 6, 2012

Gwenny-M

One night Jay and I we were talking at the bottom of the stairs (way after the kids had gone to bed) when Jay quietly said "quick, look up the stairs" I looked and Gwen was at the top with a black top hat and cape, with her hands on her hips. Following that night, she went to stores dressed like this, slept like this and jumped on couches & coffee tables like this, reaching/grabbing for (pretend) things quickly. All week she had been doing these things and I didn't think much of it. Then for the 7th morning in a row, she asked for this same backyardigans episode. It was that morning when I looked up at the TV and saw this...


The Masked Retriever!

She had been playing this character, who is a librarian trying to get her books back. So the things she was quickly grabbing for... were pretend books.





Oh' Gwen!
We sure love our Masked Retriever!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Okay that is freakin' adorable. I totally know what episode you are talking about. Love it!

Allison Hill said...

Haha that is hilarious! I totally know the episode too. We watch a lot of that show too.

Radfords said...

haha I am dying because Isaac is so obsessed with the masked retriever. He even has a stamp he carries around stamping all the books!! That is awesome!!