Pictures from my phone!
these are from November & December
these are from November & December



I don't think I've mentioned that Chummy (my youngest brother-in-law) left for his mission on January 11th. He'll be in the Provo MTC for two months then off to Sweden. We're already missing his humorous self & his smiling face. I can't believe he's all grown up! Seems like not too long ago he was this tiny Chummy running around (for those who don't know, Jay & I (and our families) grew up together). Craziness that he's 19 & serving a mission. We're missing him terribly, but are SO proud of him!
She can't be trusted when left alone...

He is sitting on the step stool I sit on, when Gwen is going potty. So when he gets to sit on the step stool, he thinks he is BIG stuff! ;)


Hide and Seek with Finn & Gwen!


Back in December I watched Avie for a couple of days and
these two were the best pals all day long!




These make me laugh... what cute little amigos!
Stay tuned...
I'm working on Jay's hospital stay, Christmas & more phone pictures.
Wish me luck ;)
Stay tuned...
I'm working on Jay's hospital stay, Christmas & more phone pictures.
Wish me luck ;)






















4 comments:
lOVE that purple hat pattern...so cute!!!! You'll have to teach me that one. I looked at that pattern you wanted me to look at and I don't recognize the stitch. Did you figure out the stitch anyway?
oh heddo, you have the cutest family. i think oscar and henry should have a cheek-off.
also papa ricker shot a BEAR?!?
So fun! Oscar has the cutest smile IN THE WORLD!! Hope Jay is feeling better. Love you guys :)
Good pictures Heath!! Gwen is such a funny little girl! She looks just like you in the picture of her on the way to church!! Miss you guys, good to hear Jay is finally out of the hospital!
Post a Comment