Saturday, May 15, 2010

Camera phone!

So I got a new phone for my birthday, as a result you get lots of pictures from it, mostly of Gwen... my little pawn. I joke, I joke... kind of.



Looking through a fence at the "puuppy"








I love to frolf just my my dad!











7 comments:

Jenn said...

Fun pictures!! Those turned out way cute of Gwen and Quinn and Soy!

Allison Hill said...

Those are all SO cute! Love em! And what kind of phone did ya get...it takes really good pictures!! Miss you guys SOO much!

Julie said...

Now your hard drive will get all filled up with photos. Lucky us! Is it an iPhone?

mrs. farlanderz said...

that gwen. seriously way too cute.
love these photos!!! especially the car ones at the end!

Jay and Heath said...

No iPhone... it's a htc Hero from Google. and it's an app you can download called Fxcamera. It's pretty fun!!

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

I love the photo of her drinking from the fountain! jan

Lars said...

So I did text you happy birthday just so you know... I just never got around to sending it again to your new phone. So happy day!