Why hello amigos y amigas! We've had a great month, we had some Aussies visit us the end of the April and had SO much fun with them! We actually surprised Jay with their visit, and we got him pretty good! They came in and we spent a few days here in town, then ventured out to the beach for a night, it was a bit on the cold side at the beach, but we made the best of it. Thanks for coming you guys!
Gwen is 15 months now and keeps us VERY entertained. She's walking/running (Although, her running isn't any faster... she just wiggles her tiny tush a bit more and swings her arms). She's starting to talk gibberish... saying; puppy, ball, book, bye, hi, bumpa (grandpa), shoe, Suh-suh (Sawyer) and a few others as well. She's pretty good at trying to copy words you say, sometimes she says them right-on and other times she just makes stuff up. Like the other day I pointed to my belly and said Oscar, and she repeated, Osca... the next time I tried it she repeated, Oshkejkl! She loves books and she loves to sing and dance. She loves to make us laugh and loves to be chased... even when the chasing isn't so funny due to something being in her mouth, that she KNOWS shouldn't be in her mouth. Oh' and the screaming and tantrums have already begun ;)
Jay's doing great! He's working for a medical clinic for uninsured people. He drives around a motorhome, aka... the van, to different locations, with a Doctor and an assistant. Jay is the supervisor/translator and driver and he loves it. Of course... what's not to love... he gets to speak Spanish all day long ;) He's been working 10 hour days and so he usually has a 3 day weekend which we both love!
As for me, I'm feeling great! Little Oscar is 23 weeks along and everything is going great! My doctor put me on some Iron pills and that has helped out a lot. Even though I HATE taking pills, I feel like I have more energy and I'm not ghost white anymore. Little Oscar (Oscarito) is getting bigger and bigger and kicking around a ton lately. Oh' and on the 30th of April I turned 30! :) Oh' and did I mention that Jay named our little boy? Oscar is his name-o!!!
Gwen is 15 months now and keeps us VERY entertained. She's walking/running (Although, her running isn't any faster... she just wiggles her tiny tush a bit more and swings her arms). She's starting to talk gibberish... saying; puppy, ball, book, bye, hi, bumpa (grandpa), shoe, Suh-suh (Sawyer) and a few others as well. She's pretty good at trying to copy words you say, sometimes she says them right-on and other times she just makes stuff up. Like the other day I pointed to my belly and said Oscar, and she repeated, Osca... the next time I tried it she repeated, Oshkejkl! She loves books and she loves to sing and dance. She loves to make us laugh and loves to be chased... even when the chasing isn't so funny due to something being in her mouth, that she KNOWS shouldn't be in her mouth. Oh' and the screaming and tantrums have already begun ;)
Jay's doing great! He's working for a medical clinic for uninsured people. He drives around a motorhome, aka... the van, to different locations, with a Doctor and an assistant. Jay is the supervisor/translator and driver and he loves it. Of course... what's not to love... he gets to speak Spanish all day long ;) He's been working 10 hour days and so he usually has a 3 day weekend which we both love!
As for me, I'm feeling great! Little Oscar is 23 weeks along and everything is going great! My doctor put me on some Iron pills and that has helped out a lot. Even though I HATE taking pills, I feel like I have more energy and I'm not ghost white anymore. Little Oscar (Oscarito) is getting bigger and bigger and kicking around a ton lately. Oh' and on the 30th of April I turned 30! :) Oh' and did I mention that Jay named our little boy? Oscar is his name-o!!!
The Aussies at the Tillamook Cheese Factory!
Here's a few more random pictures of the last couple weeks...
Gwen LOVES Sawyer... she's pretty happy to be doing what ever he's doing, which might mean we'll be in trouble soon! :) p.s. Finno is sitting in the walker behind these two yay-hoos!

And just like her dad... she puts up her feet on everything. High chair, stroller, shopping cart... you name it.. her feet are up and relaxed.
NEXT up... Barton Park!















4 comments:
Your phone takes such great pics! Can't wait for mine! She's a cutie...just wish she liked me more! Guess I have to be male for that to happen! ;) And yes, you are IN.TROUBLE with that girl...she loves her some boys!!
Ahh, that was such a fun post. Loved it all...especially Gwen's different faces, Jay's face in the Indian and horse prop, Gwen's curly hair, Soy and Gwen sitting on Finn's walker....while he was in it :). Can't wait to be part of the fun soon AND Can't wait for Barton pics!!
Love all the pics.. Makes us miss you guys a ton! Glad to hear you are feeling better. We can't wait for Oscars arrival!
I love that kid of yours. I love the name of your next one too. You guys are my cool cousins.
Post a Comment