Friday, February 26, 2010

Almost the big ONE!!!

Can you believe that Gwen will be the big ONE this Sunday? I can't believe how much someone can grow and change in just 12 months. She's been quite busy lately. I'm pretty sure we did not order a child as busy as she is, but somehow we got one. She's climbing onto chairs, coffee tables, anything she can reach, really. Last night she climbed into her swing (that we have out for Finn) and she fell out head first. I picked her up to comfort her and little did I realize she didn't want me... she wanted back into the swing. She has discovered her LOUD voice box with the screaming, whether it's for excitement or whining. And I'm not sure we ordered that either. We're assuming it's a girl thing? Have we mentioned she puts everything into her mouth? Yep, anything and everything straight into her mouth. Pretty sure she has eaten more things then I care to know about. Her favorite place to run off to is the bathroom... something about toilet water, I guess. BUT she does however, keep us laughing and smiling all day long with her little personality. We're looking forward to her birthday party this Sunday. Here are some pictures of the last couple of weeks, we celebrated Jacki's birthday a couple of weeks ago. We all went to Abby's pizza and had a good time. Happy birthday again Jacki! and of course, some random pictures of Gwen.

The birthday girl, Jacki, and Leslie

Toddy & Jay

Not sure where Soy gets his goofiness from...

Teri taking care of Mr. Finno

Gwen LOVES to rock out to The Beatles

Singing along with Dad

Her new thing is to tip over her toys and sit on it.

So dramatic :)

So excited to have something in her hand, that she knows she shouldn't have

So proud and excited to be hanging out up there



Gwen playing Rock band



And in other news...

Clearly, Gwen doesn't have any idea what's going on, but she'll find out in 7 months :)

Los Rickters

16 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! Such good things going on with your little family! I love that shirt you got for Gwen, its so cute! I still can't believe you're expecting again, so exciting. Hope I see you Sunday! xoxo!

Kathryn said...

holy smokes! That is so exciting! Man oh man you guys are gonna be busy! :)

Juliann said...

I have been wanting to say CONGRATS since Brett told me. I am so excited for your little family. I hope you are feeling well Heather.

Cami said...

Yay, another cute little Ricker! :) Congrats you guys!

Shar Mommy said...

Congrats Heath!!

Adam Matthews said...

That's dang cute. Jay your a pretty good singer. You should sing in a group sometime. Maybe your brothers would sing with you or something. Congrats again. Let us know what your having when you find out. Hopefully a boy.

Brad and Jamie said...

Woot woot for another baby! Congrats!!!!! :)

Yoselin said...

Awwwwwwwww!!! what a cute post. Congrats :)

The Carey's said...

Wowzers-you guys are on top of the baby business,huh? Congrats!

colliganclan said...

Congratulations on baby #2! You are going to be crazy busy, but the time flies and will be fun! I hope you are feeling well and can't wait to see pics of both kids together!

The Smeads said...

Congrats! That is so excitng! We will have quite the bunch of little ones running around!

sarita said...

Gwen and Maddie sound like two peas in a pod! I wish they lived closer so they could actually get into trouble together!

Congrats again on the exciting news! You will love having two!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday sweet lil' Gwen!!! So sad we will miss out on all the fun for her birthday bash tomorrow. Congrats again on the babe in your belly! We can't wait to meet her/him!

Ireland Fam said...

Gwen's not the only one who's busy! :) Congrats!

Radfords said...

Yeah, we are so excited! Keep us updated on everything...let me know how your appt goes!

Rachlen said...

That is such a cute way to announce that you are pregos! Congratulations! Also I adore the many faces of the Gwen. What a cutie! How could you not want to have another child when you make such cute ones? ;)