Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January...

Hola people! Now that January is about gone, I guess I'll post some pictures. First we have Quinn's birthday. I watch Quinn during the day, so Leslie and I met up at McDonald's and let the kids play for a bit. Then later that night some of us went to Red Robin. Little miss Q is quite the princess and we sure do love her :) Then we had Quinn's birthday party, which sadly, I don't have any pictures, but it was fun non the less. Happy Birthday Quinn!!!


Quinn... the birthday girl!!

Soy, so exited with his Alvin's

Smile! Oh' wait... I'm the only one who listened.
I'm a really surprised? Hello? we're at McDonald's play land!!!

At Red Robin for Quinn's birthday dinner

Gwen hanging out at Red Robin

Oh' Gwen... the faces you make...

So excited for Quinn's birthday dinner!!

Jay & I

I love this photo... just look at Soy & Quinn's face. So excited!

My parents just celebrated their 42nd anniversary a few days ago, so I thought I'd post a picture of them 42 years ago! Congrats Rog & Jude!!! Thanks for being such great parents!!


Gwen is little miss 11 month old.
She's a little walker and has recently turned into a climber. She likes to be ON things or IN things. And she LOVES her cousins, her face just lights up when one of them comes walking into the room. She is getting her two top teeth, which makes a total of 4! I'm loving her little top teeth and I love that you can see them when she laughs. Such a little girl these days.


Singing Beatles Rock Band with Mum

Not quite sure how to play with her new stroller

Standing on things that I shouldn't be standing on :) And looking cute to get out of trouble!

Cuddles with the couch. She does this when she's tired.

Bath time! She loves her baths! (Cries when we pull her out!)

Playing in Grandma's movie basket... don't tell Grandma :)

Finding other things to climb

Trying to get down, but not sure how...

Found another thing to climb into..

We like to take pictures of Gwen when she's upset... cause we get shots like this...

and like this...

and this...


and here's a typical Gwen "faking it" scenario...

Okay, let them know I'm upset!!!

I'll give them my "lips"

checking to see who's watching...

No one? really? I'll try again later...


And I'll leave you with ....

A typical Gwen face...


Oh' And a couple of video's..


Gwen testing out her swing


Gwen LOVING her cousins and Aunt Teri


Quinn making Gwen laugh...
the first 15 seconds is my favorite, but continue if you'd like


Until next time...

10 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh... I can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie! We sure miss you guys!

The Carey's said...

OK she is so stinkin' cute! And I LOVE her pouty lips! I hate when they start climbing on things,Cam loves to get on the dining room table....good luck with a one year old!

Radfords said...

She is getting so big! When is her bday again? We miss you guys...prob be coming to portland in March. Hope it works out!

Brad and Jamie said...

Gwen is simply adorable! I love her hilarious faces, and those lips are yummy!

Cami said...

Oh those "lips" in the faking it scenario were too funny! What a cute little thing she is. I can't believe her climbing skills already!

colliganclan said...

Wow! congrats on your parent's anniversary! That is so awesome. And as for Gwen..she is so stinking cute. I'm with everyone else in saying those lips are hilarious! Can't wait for more pics next month!

Kim said...

Gwen's little mad pouty lips are adorable. So fun :)

Yoselin said...

Que chula esta ys Gwensita y tremendita nadie la para :)

mrs. farlanderz said...

gwen and those lips! love the upset face photos!

Wendy said...

When did you chop your hair?!! Probably months ago, right. Maybe even years??
I can't believe your baby's old enough to walk/climb!