LOL!! You guys have captured some truly AMAZING moments! She's too cute!
Happy Birthday little Gwen! We miss you guys!
Awesome! To (or too) hard to (or too) decide which is my favorite...I'm thinking the nakie tub...she's adorable! We LOVE her and are so excited for another doble!! See you in a bit for the par-TAY!!
Jay...maybe it's two???
haha great pics! she is cute even in all those shots she's going to love having when she's older. happy birthday Gwen
So cute! Happy Birthday to her! Can't believe she's one! Flies by huh! Looking forward to seeing you all soon! :)
Hahahaha, love it. Wow! 1 year old! Sad we missed her little party :( give her another squeeze from us.
oh man! she will hate you guys for these later.that leaf picture is one of the most amazing things i've ever seen. :)
You guys are hilarious :) I can't believe she is already one! So cute.
seriously. i laughed so hard at these. so funny!
Oh my gosh I love these pics and one day she will too:)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
LOL!! You guys have captured some truly AMAZING moments! She's too cute!
Happy Birthday little Gwen! We miss you guys!
Awesome! To (or too) hard to (or too) decide which is my favorite...I'm thinking the nakie tub...she's adorable! We LOVE her and are so excited for another doble!! See you in a bit for the par-TAY!!
Jay...maybe it's two???
haha great pics! she is cute even in all those shots she's going to love having when she's older. happy birthday Gwen
So cute! Happy Birthday to her! Can't believe she's one! Flies by huh! Looking forward to seeing you all soon! :)
Hahahaha, love it. Wow! 1 year old! Sad we missed her little party :( give her another squeeze from us.
oh man! she will hate you guys for these later.
that leaf picture is one of the most amazing things i've ever seen. :)
You guys are hilarious :) I can't believe she is already one! So cute.
seriously. i laughed so hard at these. so funny!
Oh my gosh I love these pics and one day she will too:)
Post a Comment