Gwen turned 3 months yesterday. I can't even believe it. Now, I Know we have no prior experience in the baby department, but man, I think we really got a good one. I'm pretty sure Someone upstairs knew Jay and I needed an easy one. We can barely keep our plants alive and it was even iffy with our dog, and we're pretty proud of ourselves for keeping Gwen fed, dry, properly clothed, and well rested... all on a daily bases with only a few minor set backs.
So to celebrate the 3 monther... here's some good one's of the Gwenster...
So to celebrate the 3 monther... here's some good one's of the Gwenster...
And as an added bonus.... a video of Gwenners
She's mobile people! Well, kind of.
This is how I found Gwen yesterday.... She scoots backwards on her back and then whips her bum around and off the pad. What a cute weirdo :)
She's mobile people! Well, kind of.
This is how I found Gwen yesterday.... She scoots backwards on her back and then whips her bum around and off the pad. What a cute weirdo :)
7 comments:
Those faces she makes kill me!! She is such a cute baby! It just keeps getting more and more fun!
How do you guys capture those moments?! Those faces are so funny. That last pic is heart melting for sure. What a cute little chica! I love how smiley and squirmy she is on the video. How fun guys! Good luck with the move....exciting!
So we went to a fun water squirt park today and I kept thinking...one more week and my lovely sista will be here to play with me!! I was giddy just thinkin' about it!! Love that baby Gwen...she definitely is a heart melter! Can't wait to love all over her again...
Your little Gwen is so funny! I love all her faces! Seriously though, she's a beauty. I love looking at your blog and seeing all the fun things you and your family are doing...keep those pics comin!
Seriously you guys post the funniest pictures of her! I love it!!! 3 months... I can't believe it. I tell you, it will go faster and faster!!! Sure love you guys and am soooo excited to see you!!!
again with the faces... she's always pulling them. I knew you guys would be moving out of your apartment soon and didn't even realize how soon that was. Taurean worked a double today, so I think we thinking about coming Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. It all depends. I'm sorry we couldn't make it before you moved cause now you'll have to haul that thing to the Radfords. I will let you know asap when we can come. When is your last day?? We'll keep in touch. Thanks again.
Wow, has it really been 3 months? Did you guys move away yet?
Post a Comment