Wow! I can't believe it's already been a couple of weeks since I've posted. Time is a flying! Gwen will be 2 months on Tuesday and I can't even believe it. She has grown so much... it really is crazy! Things with parenthood are good and she makes us laugh all the time. I go back to work on Wednesday and Jay is just about done with school so he will be the mom for a while. I feel good about going back to work. I have missed my kids and co-workers a lot and I think it helps knowing that Jay will be home with Gwen instead of a babysitter/daycare. I plan on finishing out the school year and then if everything goes as planned... we're off to Oregon!
Anyway, here is just a couple of pictures of the little girly :) ... the big 2 monther!
Anyway, here is just a couple of pictures of the little girly :) ... the big 2 monther!

It's things like this that make us laugh all the timeShe is truly a Ricker with all of her amazing faces she can pull








And here's a few videos for ya...
Gwencita
A tired Gwen
Tummy time...
Gwen goes in for her 2 month check up on Tuesday... so I'm sure I'll be posting soon with her stats and maybe more photo's :)
Oh' and more thing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bentley!!! We love you!
The Rickters














6 comments:
Man she's a cutie! I love that she's smiling and oh those Ricker faces, classic!! Oh how I miss her!! Only 6 weeks! Yay!!
She has changed so much since your last post. Crazy! You're not kidding about her making some funny faces. How hilarious! I think she looks JUST like you in her close up "first time at church" picture. I also love her little smile at Jay. What a good one you two have!
I hope we see you at Hogle Zoo when I'm down, if the weather cooperates that is! I'd love to see that baby and bring her a little somethin somethin!
She is adorable and looks so big in all those pics! I agree, she does look a lot like you Heather! Those videos with her are too cute! We hope we can see you guys in May... still waiting to see if we can come out there or not! I'm hoping so we can introduce Ty and Gwen! :) Hope her 2 month appointment goes good...Ty hated it cause of all the shots! Love you guys!
So fun that you guys have a BABY! She's cute. We'll have to meet soon :) Let us know when you have a soccer game, Ben wants to come play with Jay.
She looks just like you in your baby pictures Heath!! Seriously! Even some of those funny faces she pulls, I swear Mom has a picture of you on her wall (mural) in her room of you pulling a funny face. Very cute. Still on for Friday? For a while we weren't sure if the weather was going to cooperate for us but looks like it's going to be a fairly decent day. Cami is going to be in town that day and until the 12th of May so her and some of her sisters and Mom are going to join us!! Thanks for remembering Bentley's birthday! See ya soon.
She is so cute!! We loved having you guys here for the party. We need to hang again soon!
Post a Comment