Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2 week check up!

Gwen is 2 & a half weeks... I can't even believe it! She is such a sweet little thing... we've had so much fun with her, laughing at all of her little faces she pulls and just can't get enough of her. The last of our fam left on Saturday, it was so great to have them all here for the last couple of weeks. Between the motorhome and our one bedroom apartment... it was a full house.. but very worth it :) Thanks everyone for coming and for your support and love... we sure appreciate and love ya!

Gwen had her 2 week checkup today... she did fabulous, although she did not like that lady who pricked her heal... at all! Anyway, here are her stats...
Weight: 8 lbs, 2 oz (40%)
Height: 21 in. (70%)

she's a skinny little thing, for her height she should be 9 lbs already, but the way she's eating... it wont be long. Oh' and in other good news... she slept 8 hours last night. What a gem!

Wow! So here are a lot of pictures of little Gwen...surprised?

Taking a little nap with Papa

Hanging with Aunt Teri


All bundled up for temple square with Aunt Teri... of course it snowed that day but Teri hadn't been on temple square since she was a little girl... so we went and had a great time

Out to lunch with Josh and Lars
It was great seeing you guys :)

She makes the funniest little faces

This is her "trying to wake up face"


Aaron came into town and spent a few days with us and to meet his little Gwen-a-licious... as he calls her :)

My cousin got married last week and Gwen was able to meet LOTS of cousins, uncles and aunts and most importantly... great grandma :)

Sawyer and myself


With Grampa and Gramma

Cute Bentley and Chadder

Cousin Chad has the touch and put Gwen to sleep every time he held her :)

Sawyer making a car tower

Bentley loving his grandpa

Hanging in the moterhome


oh' man.... can't get enough of this little face



Here's a video of Gwen just an hour old


Love ya, Heather & Jathan

14 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my, we need to meet this little girl! Such a doll! Lets get together soon, tell us when you're up to it!

The Smeads said...

Love the pictures. She is to die for!

The Oylers said...

She is seriously so cute! I love that last picture and her big dark eyes. Oh you guys...its so fun!

The Carey's said...

So CUUUTTTEE!! I can't believe she slept for 8 hours! Cam hasn't even done that yet, and he's 3 months old.You lucky dogs.

Krista Griffiths said...

What a cutie!! I was just thinking the other day that I needed some new pics of her! I just can't get enough! I bet you guys are lovin life! I can't wait to meet her...someday. :( Went to the dr. yesterday and I had the dr. double check that it's for sure it's a girl. We are getting super excited. Brynlee Dawn is the name. I go in another month and then it's two weeks after that. CRAZY! Time flies!

DeeAura said...

Heath, she's such a cutie! I love this. Good job on that one. :)

Yoselin said...

Precious little girl!! ♥

Allison Hill said...

She is so darn cute! So please tell me the secret to getting her to sleep 8 hours at night! I am SO jealous! Ty goes like 4 at the most and it is killing me! We love you guys and keep posting lots of pics! I love them! :)

Lauren said...

gwen has those Arnell genes! What baby that young sleeps 8 hrs? Only heather's baby! WE're leaving for Chicago tonight, wish you guys could be with us, but someday we'll all reunite hopefully! Are you guys coming home for Mem Day? I think we're going to Boise, so I don't want to miss an opportunity to meet Gwenilicious! Love you guys!

mrs. farlanderz said...

oh her little face is too adorable!!! and is that big city soup in one of those photos? what I would give for some big city crab corn chowder...

Cami said...

Aren't those shots the worst? I always dread those Dr. appts! Well she is just getting cuter and cuter! I love seeing you as a mommy! Glad you are getting 8 hours of sleep tho...what the heck Heather!? LOL. Looking forward to more and more pictures. I was so excited to hear that Gwen will soon have a new baby cousin. :) Love you guys!

Radfords said...

I can't believe she is already 2 weeks old. We need to come visit you guys and bring dinner. Gwen is so dang cute. I love her little orange hat. Let us know a good time to swing by with some food. Lets hang soon!

Wendy said...

She is so adorable! Are you guys gonna be in Utah in August? I wanna see her in person!

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

She is definitely one very cute baby! Well Done! a. jan