Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

We were able to go home for Thanksgiving and had a fabulous time with both our families and friends! Also, Jay's little brother, Jordan got married while we were home, and we're so glad that we were able to be there. The wedding was beautiful and so was the couple. It was a short week, but we're looking forward to spending a full 2 weeks at Christmas... it'll be nice to be home for longer than a couple of days.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the weekend...

Quinn getting her hair done by aunt Leslie

Quinn & Sawyer were playing on the tractor and when it was time to go, this is what happened... this picture is a bit blurry but you get the gist... neither of them would let go... it was hilarious!

We had to visit TCBY for their Wednesday 99 cent waffle cones. Yum.

Quinn trying to wake up her daddy from his nap

Quinn being adorable

Thanksgiving dinner at the Rickers
Jade, Kat, Josh & Jaylo

Les, Soy, Jade & Chum

So the Rickers were going through photos and came across this one... we know where Soy gets his little smirk from...

Here's Lauren & I at Wallstreet Pizza

Prima & Bob also at Wallstreet Pizza

Sawyer & Quinn playing with the games at Wallstreet Pizza

Jordan & Shana

5 of the 7 brothers...
Jade, Jordan, Jathan, Jeff & Josh

Jaylo & I at the reception

John man and Soy boy

My mom, Todd & dad at the reception

Jacki with Sawyer & Quinn

A big thanks to both our families for everything! We love being home & can't wait to be back in a couple of weeks.

9 comments:

Cami said...

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but for the first time EVER I actually saw how people thought you and Jenn were twins. The picture of you and Jay at the reception, REALLY does look like Jenn! Crazy! Maybe its the hair, which by the way, is CUTE! I really need cute hair like that. You look deliciously cute Miss pregnant lady :)

Cami said...

Wow I think we both commented on each other's page at the same time! The cottage cheese trick sounds divine, will definetly have to try that one. We'll be in Utah for 3 weeks! Lucky us. We leave on January 8th.

Lauren said...

Great pics! I love the one of John Man holding Sawyer at the end. Funny! I also love Shanna's dress, she looked beautiful! Can't wait to see you again SO soon!

Josh and Leslie said...

I can't get over how much that picture of Josh looks like Sawyer! Now I know for sure where the kid gets his high forehead!! It was fun having you here...less than 2 weeks AND THEN...only 6 months!! Sheesh...I cannot wait to have you guys here!! Love you!

Allison Hill said...

Fun pictures! You don't even look pregnant at all! Not fair! Can't wait to see you guys soon for Christmas! :)

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

I thought that picture was of Sawyer! jan

Julie said...

Surely that photo is of Sawyer not Josh. I guess we know what Sawyer will grow up to look like.

Jenn said...

Who cares if that picture was a little blurry, I could see enough of it to know to laugh. That is too funny, Quinn is hilarious!! LOVE the bangs!! Very, Very cute! Do you like them, are you getting used to them yet?? Glad you guys had fun and made it home safe. Can't wait to spend some of that 2 weeks with you guys!! Oh yeah, and that picture of Josh totally looks like Sawyer, so cute with his little smirk.

Radfords said...

No that was taken at another park in Pleasant Grove. It did have a frolf coarse though.