wow thats hilarious! Why did you buy it? My high school boyfriend had a van like that but it was yellow. Everyone called it the shag n wagon. Maybe you could call it that!
Jay, I don't even know what to say!? You are too funny! What brought this on? Are you going to sell a car? I can't wait to hear more details Wednesday :) And I can't wait to see your cute pregnant wife!
Oh, it so fits you! Are you keeping your car tambien? You know I'm thinking its a girl for sure...let us know what name you pick. Love to you both. Enjoy your new ride.
I'll be really disappointed if it is not emblazoned with some type of American flag on the small hood, or possibly RICKTER in huge white stickers on the back window. Also acceptable would be any one of the Latin American phrases commonly seen on vehicles - 100% Jesus, Vai com Deus, or Jesus e Poder. (Those are all in Portuguese, but you can imagine the Spanish translations) I am really excited for you.
12 comments:
Debes llamarlo (es hombre) blindado.
wow thats hilarious! Why did you buy it? My high school boyfriend had a van like that but it was yellow. Everyone called it the shag n wagon. Maybe you could call it that!
Jay, I don't even know what to say!? You are too funny! What brought this on? Are you going to sell a car? I can't wait to hear more details Wednesday :) And I can't wait to see your cute pregnant wife!
What about the suby's?
Are you guys having six kids at once or what? Just getting ready to be that soccer dad?
Oh, it so fits you! Are you keeping your car tambien? You know I'm thinking its a girl for sure...let us know what name you pick. Love to you both. Enjoy your new ride.
So funny that it has an ice maker! What the?! Does Heath love it as well?
so freaking jealous
so freaking jealous
huh?
I'll be really disappointed if it is not emblazoned with some type of American flag on the small hood, or possibly RICKTER in huge white stickers on the back window. Also acceptable would be any one of the Latin American phrases commonly seen on vehicles - 100% Jesus, Vai com Deus, or Jesus e Poder. (Those are all in Portuguese, but you can imagine the Spanish translations) I am really excited for you.
Esta chiva!!! Ponele de nombre huevito microbusito :)
Are you serious?!
This is hilarious!
Post a Comment