A couple of weeks ago Jay & I went up to Big Sky Montana to visit my brother Aaron. We spent a whole day in Yellowstone, neither Jay or I had been there before, so it was pretty cool. We had so much fun & are hoping we can make it back up there again soon. Thanks Aaron for everything!
Here are the pictures....

We ate breakfast at this cool place & they had old bikes hanging from the ceiling

Big Sky Mountain

Buffalo in Yellowstone Park

Aaron & I in front of some hot springs

More hot springs

Aaron & Jay
Hiking to Artists'
Paintpots
Artists'
Paintpots
More...

The view from the top of Artists'
Paintpots
another view from the top

Jay, myself & Aaron

Crazy hot springs everywhere

A close shot of some algae from a run off channel

We went to the Norris Area... I believe this one is the Steamboat Geyser

Playing with our shadows
Sheepeater Cliff

We hiked the Mammoth Hot Springs Terraces...
a lot of stairs... but well worth it

The upper Terraces

More of the Upper Terraces

and more...

Myself,
Jaylo & Aaron at Mammoth Hot Spring Terraces

Aaron & I with Mammoth Village behind us

In Mammoth Village there were tons of Elk everywhere!
There you have it! Yellowstone was awesome.... but we only saw a small portion of it. I guess we'll just have to make another trip. Anyone up for a trip? :)
10 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun...and you're starting to get your belly! So cute!!
Looks like a fun trip. I have never been to Yellowstone. Those bikes hanging from the ceiling were pretty cool!!! We are getting super excited to see you guys in Oregon!! We go the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and leave the Monday after. See ya soon!!!
Count us in! We used to go all the time when we in idaho and we miss it so much! I say this all the time, but we seriously need to move closer! :) You look so cute prego! We've almost both hit 100 days left!
My next trip (next summer), will be to Glacier National Park. I've always wanted to go there...you down for a roadtrip next summer with an infant?!
beautiful. i miss the west!
THESE ARE AWESOME PICS!!!
You don't look very prego! how far along are you? I found your blogspot on Tiffany's...hooray!!
I can't access Jenns from work. It is blocked...so I'm glad to see yours up! More pics! Everyday. Miss you tons. Great to see Aaron!
love ya
We use to go to Yellowstone every year when i was younger! My mom made us all wear bright red sweatshirts so we wouldn't get lost. Humiliating, but i remember having some fun as well. Good ol' yellowstone :)
I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was very little . I think it is time to go again... whadyathink? Looks like y'all had a fabulous time. jan
Purdy pics there Heath! Baby chica's first trip to Yellowstone! And yes that is the Alisha Barber our roomate! What is your email and I will tell her to add you. She'll be so excited! She has the cutest family ever of course.
You reminded me of how much I love Yellowstone! I haven't been there in 6 1/2 years! AHHH!!
Post a Comment