We've had a busy couple of weeks with my mamma & pops in town. They were here for general conference weekend & brought Grandma Arnell. We all were able to gather up some tickets for Sunday's session and Shauna, Jenn & T came to join. Of course one of the nights we went to Golden Corral for my pops... he loves that place!
After the first session were able to have lunch at the church office building with my dad's cousin Daryl Garn & his wife Irene
Sunday evening we all had dinner at our place(I know... shocking... we cooked)
Leslie flew in that following Friday and stayed with us through the weekend, she was able to see some friends and we were able to spend LOTS of time with Soy Boy :)
At one point I couldn't hear Soy, so I called out for him and I hear this "I'm in the closet" I went to see what he was up to, and of course he was up to something... hanging out on Jay's shoes eating mommy's Dr. Pepper chapstick. I love his little smile in this pictureThat Saturday, we drove up with Les, Soy & Troy boy to a cousin party up in Logan and had a fun time seeing cousins, aunts & uncles
The Rog Arnell fam hanging and eating....On the way home we were able to enjoy music from our very own Sawyercito....
These are a little dark, but you can hear him singing
And another one of Soy singing...
I just couldn't decide which one to put up... so you get both :)
Jay's Grandma Norma (John's mom) passed away on Sunday morning and the funeral was on Wednesday. So Jay flew out Tuesday evening to be there with his family. All the Ricker kids were able to be there for the funeral so I'm really glad Jay was able to be there.
P.S. This was the first time that Jay & I have spent a night apart since we've been married (3 years). Let's just say I was glad to pick him up from the airport :)
The front of Grandma Norma's house.... LOVE IT!If I could have only seen it in person.
The Ricker kids sang at he funeral... the person taking the video missed the first part...
Those Ricker siblings can sure sing!
I picked up Jay from the airport Thursday morning and pretty much left Salt Lake for Montana to visit my bro Aaron. We stopped on the way in Tremonton and met up with my parents, Les, Jenn and the boys there for lunch at Pizza Plus... yum!
Soy & BentlybooJay & I went to Montana for a couple of days then drove back to Rexburg for my cousin Adam & Josie's wedding on Saturday. It was fun to be there on their big day & they looked GREAT!
And Jay's fav.... Bentley pooping :)It was a fun couple of weeks and were were sad to see my family leave.. but the good news is...
Thanksgiving is in a month :) We have LOTS of pictures of our quick trip to Montana/Yellowstone with Aaron, so I'll get those up as soon as I can.
Take care ya'll
















11 comments:
So much fun!! I love Sawyer singing...what a cutie I have! Do you think people can tell what he's singing??
Love those Ricker's too...AMAZING!!
Miss you already...thanks for everything!!
How come you guys get to travel everywhere? No fair!
Oh, hahaha! I know it's at the very end, and everything else looked fun and great with family, but that cute little Bentley pooping at the end was an out loud laugh I had to explain to my co-workers. Heheh :)
I too must say that I loved the post, but that my favorite picture had to be the last one of Bentley pooping. Classic!!!
Sawyer singing was pretty dang cute though. Although, I couldn't really understand much. What cute nephews (and neices) you guys have!
Glad you are doing well!
love the singing kidlet! we miss papusas with you guys!
Um, so I'm not going to comment anymore or answer any texts or phone calls until you come and visit ME! In Arizona! What's all this Montana crap? You know we were supposed to be next!
I'm so jealous of all that fun family time! Your family is the coolest! Glad you guys have had some fun these last couple weeks. Your nephews are adorable.
Holy cow you guys have been busy! I definitely want to see your Yellowstone pics soon.
I don't know how your baby could possibly end up as cute as Sawyer. Man that kid is ridiculously good looking :)
Where's your prego belly pics? So excited that you'll be home for Thanksgiving! yay!
PS Grandma Norma's house is amazing. I wish I could have seen that before too! Sad that she passed away though :(
ahhh, you do have so many fun, cute pictures posted. I can't get over Sawyer's little voice...and then to add singing to it...? Holy Crap CUTE. I couldn't tell what he was singing though??? There are so many Classic pictures to comment about and now I can't remember any of them, However, you did get quite an amazing picture of Bentley pooping. His face is red, I don't know if mine turned out that good. It was fun to hang out with you guys!! Love ya.
Just read your comment... not sure when we'll come for Christmas, we're thinking a few days, like 4, before Christmas and staying for another 4-5 days. Not too sure, gotta figure out Bean's schedule. Oh, I got your check too, thanks for sending it. I forgot to get it from you when we were together last. Our cute stuff came that following Monday!! Very, Very cute.
Post a Comment