Here's a recap of September, mostly with pictures. We had some visitors and my parents in town. One visitor we had was Joaquin from El Salv, his little brother was Jay's mission companion in El Salv. We stayed with Joaquin & his family when we visited there last year. Joaquin is hoping to come to Utah for his grad degree next fall, so he had some stuff to do for that. It was great to have him here & Jay LOVED speaking "Salvadoran Spanish" with him. El Salvador is finally getting a temple and they did the ground breaking just last week, so the temple should be done by next summer or so and we're thinking it would be pretty cool to be down there for the dedication. Here's to hoping :)
Like we said in our last post, we're having a little girl! The ultrasound doctor said her legs were closed, but he got a pretty good look and it's a girl... he said he was 93% sure. Jay & I, who are completely new at this... took it at as "its a girl". Well, I had my doc appointment yesterday morning and long story short, records show "gender unknown". So let me get this straight... the Doctor was sure enough to tell us it was a girl... but not sure enough to put it down on paper... I'm totally unsatisfied with this. Anyway, I had to know for sure, So we went into fetal foto that night and found out FOR SURE that it is in fact a girl. The shy little thing kept her little legs crossed & tucked almost the whole time again. But finally at the end... she done good, and performed well and we couldn't be happier!
p.s. in less than a week, I'm 20 weeks.... halfway! wahoo!!
Anyway, here are some pictures of this last month....
Like we said in our last post, we're having a little girl! The ultrasound doctor said her legs were closed, but he got a pretty good look and it's a girl... he said he was 93% sure. Jay & I, who are completely new at this... took it at as "its a girl". Well, I had my doc appointment yesterday morning and long story short, records show "gender unknown". So let me get this straight... the Doctor was sure enough to tell us it was a girl... but not sure enough to put it down on paper... I'm totally unsatisfied with this. Anyway, I had to know for sure, So we went into fetal foto that night and found out FOR SURE that it is in fact a girl. The shy little thing kept her little legs crossed & tucked almost the whole time again. But finally at the end... she done good, and performed well and we couldn't be happier!
p.s. in less than a week, I'm 20 weeks.... halfway! wahoo!!
Anyway, here are some pictures of this last month....
We're excited to have my parents and grandma here for conference this weekend. They get in Friday evening... should be a fun weekend!
Take care ya'll!
Take care ya'll!















11 comments:
When we were getting our ultrasound...at the mall...with Sawyer the tech told us that it wasn't unusual for the girls to be reserved and private about their "privates". Where as the young boys tend to want to show off their private stuff...isn't that funny!
Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun in the fotos. Thanks for the invite
Oh I miss you guys. I am glad that you finally got things straightened out with your baby girl! How funny! Could you please come visit us?! That would be great, thanks.
Glad you know 100% that its a girl! So exciting! Looks like you guys have had a fun month! Are you guys going to Oregon for Christmas this year? We are planning on it so hopefully we'll see you guys there! Miss you guys!
I don't think I would have been able to settle for "gender unknown" and "93% sure" Glad to know for sure though. We'll be seeing you guys tomorrow!! Leslie's comment is funny.
awwww the rickters. enjoy the weekend!
OK so I have to admit that I forget to add your new blog to my google reader and haven't checked it for like a month! It was fun to catch up today!! I still can't believe you guys are having a girl! So cute!! That will be so fun!!! We love and miss you guys!
Jay solo queria dicer que te extrano muchisimo....ojala que te sientes el mismo!
we miss the pie!
Heder! Your blog is so fun, lovin all the pics. I need more updates on your baby girl tho! I love that you are having a girl by the way. Me and Bri finally got one of these blogs up and goin...yee-haw! Talk to you later!
So I want to see a pic of how pregnant you are, I can't believe your halfway through. Time flies! We miss seeing you guys every week. Lets get together.
Post a Comment