We are proud to announce that today we had our ultrasound to find out if the baby has, or doesn't have something, and as you can tell in the picture the baby definitely takes after its father and has GIANT biceps... but takes after its mother when it comes to anatomy.
It's A Girl!!!
It's A Girl!!!
It seems that most people's intuitions were right, except for Heath's. She even had a dream last night that it was a girl and she was still in denial once we found out. I think she'll go in again to get a second opinion. She was absolutely positive that we would have a boy. But now the good news for her is that she gets to pick the name. (We've had an agreement forever that she would name the girls and I would name the boys). Heath is the first Arnell girl to have a girl and I am the first Ricker boy to have a girl.
We are really excited to have a girl and can't wait for her arrival!

17 comments:
Congrats! Brett and I love our little girl. Heather have fun picking the name. We are excited for you.
now that i can make comments (since we didn't have an account for your other site) yay! girls are totally awesome. aren't those 3d ultrasounds kinda scary looking? i'm sure she will be super cute tho.
Yeah for girls! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet her!
Wahoo! A bff for Maddie! We can't wait to meet her.
That is so exciting! I thought you would have a boy too, but yea for the girl! And I like your arrangement with the naming, although i don't think i would ever trust Ben to come up with the name by himself!
congrats! We are excited for your little nina. I'm jealous of all your little girl clothes you get to buy. Sorry we missed Pizza with you guys the other night. Hope we can come mountain frolfing this weekend.
Yay! Congrats on the big news! We are SO anxious to find out in a few days too! We'll let ya know! love you guys! :)
woah who knew you were posting on blogspot now! cha-ching.
congrats on the little girl!! i'm so excited for you guys. its about time you balance out all the ricker boys. :)
Where the heck have I been?! Congrats on the new arrival! I hope your feeling well! Baby girls are fun (I'm sure you've figured that out) ;) Anyways, congrats from us!
I still can't believe it... a girl!! Sooo sweet!!! I totally forgot to change you from xanga to Blog so I had to catch up on some of your entrys. I commented on your last entry about your anniversary... so since I'm here I'll tell ya again, Happy Anniversary... totally forgot, sorry.
Congratulations!!!!!
Yeah exciting!!!! We love the girls. Can't wait to hear the name you choose Heath and to see pics of you. She looks adorable. Hope you guys are doing great. Hey by the way when are you moving back to Oregon?
Girls rock. Trust me, I know. I'm an expert. I have two, you know. Start saving now for the shopping because girls are way more fun to dress than boys.
alright a! little jane rickter on the way! we are so happy for you guys!
Yadeehooha!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!!!!! You can name her after me, Heath. It's okay. I give you my consent. :) (Uh...My real name, not that terrible nickname...)
I told you it be a girl,Congrates on the baby and the anniversary, I totally forgot it was your aniversary Sorry.
Wow your baby is advanced! Spanish already :)I don't really know what girls are like, but i know you will be awesome parents.
Post a Comment