Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March Update


I can't believe next week is Spring break... time is a flying! My parents and fam are coming next week and we're pretty excited. Jay has the whole week off from school and I have a long weekend. The weather has warmed up a lot these past few days... loving it! I usually go out with my kids at recess, and I definitely prefer the foursquare or poison, over hanging out on a giant sheet of ice doing nothing. Anyway, spring is here... and me gusta!

Last weekend we were able to see my prima Krista and baby Jackson. It was so good to see them, and little Jackson is just the cutest! Here are a few pictures...

DSC05166
Aren't they cute!
Jay with baby Jackson

DSC05180
Primas!
It was great seeing you guys!

DSC05176
Jathan & I with our primito

DSC05182
The adorable Jackson

__________________________________________________________________

We went to a rugby game this last weekend with the Elders... Don't tell their mission pres. Jay has a friends who is on the U team, so we thought we'd check it out. The U and BYU were playing, and although the U lost, it was still a lot of fun. And can I just say... what a confusing game! At least we weren't alone... everyone around us was wondering what the heck was going on. It was sure fun to watch though. Thank goodness we had the Aussie Kurt with us... he taught us a thing or two.

DSC05211
Kurt & Jay

DSC05217
Jay, Troy boy/David and Kurt
(Cousin David hung out with us for a bit)

DSC05221
Jathan & I

____________________________________________________________________

We went frolfin with the Radfords last night and had a lot of fun.
Another reason why we like spring... frolf! (by we I mean Jay)

DSC05238
Frolfin with the Radfords

DSC05241
Froshi showin his moves

DSC05242
Now Jay showin his...

DSC05243
baby Isaac was a trooper the whole time.. what a cutie!


¡Hasta la pròxima!

4 comments:

Jeff Arnell said...

me gusta hace sol too! Can I tell you how great it is to spend the day on the mountain in the snow, and then come home to 70 degree weather? And whats with the Utes shirt? Hey! Hey! Aggies all the way! Sorry about the veggies, I promise you I wont eat any swiss chard or spinache, but im sucker for tomatoes, corn, & cucumbers. -Feliz cuplianos azule san antonio Hefe

Prima said...

You know I love all of your posts...but it's just more fun to be in it! ha ha ha. It was fun to see you!! Glad the weather is getting nicer! Oh I love recess in the sunshine!! Great frolfin pictures! Love the action shots!

Roger Arnell said...

Loved the post. See you next week!

Jenn Stewart said...

I haven't seen pictures of baby jackson, he is such a little handsome man. Of coarse, so is Isaac. You guys look great decked out in your UTAH sweat shirts... Taurean and I should get Weber State ones??? Looking forward to seeing you guys when the fam comes. I think we should go to Wingers... I'm sure it's already on Les' and Josh's and possibly Sawyer's list.