Wow! Before I even begin... I apologize for the MANY pictures... but in my defense, the fam was in town and we did lots of fun things. They were here for a week and a half and the time just flew by. I'll try and remember what we did with the help of pictures... so here it goes....
So Jay and I had our spring break the first few days the fam was here, so we were able to hang out here in Salt Lake. On Thursday we walked to the trax for Sawyer who loves trains and rode it to the City Library for the kids to play. Jay and I love that library and thought the younsters would like it too. After that we walked to Wendys for a bite to eat then road trax back to Temple Square where we took some pictures and then did a tour of the Conference Center... the Crawford kids had never been there. We met up with my parents and finished the night off with Nielsen's frozen custard up in Bountiful. It's definitely our (mine & Jay's) favorite ice cream place.. hands down!

Sawyer about to ride the "twain"

The boys on the trax

Cort playing in "grandma's attic" at the city library

Walking around Temple Square

The boys on the top of the Conference Center

On top of the Conference Center
The next day Jay, Ricker, David/Troy and I went snowboarding at The Canyons
I can't remember what everyone else did that day... But Jenn came from Logan and later that night a bunch of us ate ate Cafe Rio... a favorite for most.

David, Jaylo and Ricker

Jaylo & I

At Cafe Rio
The Elders and David joined us

The other table at Cafe Rio
On Saturday we went to the REI garage sale and purchased some goods, then we went swimming for a couple of hours. Bentley and Sawyer were sure cute in the water... but their lips were purple due to the COLD water. After that half of us went frolfing and the other half went shopping. We met back at our place and ate Red Robin for dinner. Jenn & Bentley drove back to Logan that night.

Chase, Ricker, Chad, Chum and Jaylo

Sawyer havin fun

Waiting our turn to frolf... there were So many frolfers that day
On Sunday some of us went to the Music and the Spoken word, which was pretty cool. Jay and I have lived 2 blocks from Temple Square for almost 3 years and we had never been. Must be the 9:00AM part of the deal. After that my parents, Cort and Chase left for Logan and the rest of us stayed and had an Easter Alfredo dinner. Ricker wasn't feeling too well with strep throat, so we just relaxed, went to the park and the train tracks near by.

All of us in the Tabernacle

In front of the templo

Choo choo trains for Soy boy

At the train tacks for Sawyer..
but looks like Chum & Chad had the most fun
On Monday we went Bowling at the U, some shopping, ate at Sonic and some other stuff that I can't remember....

Sawyer trying to push the ball...

Sawyer bowling

Jay and I bowling
Tuesday, both Jay and I had to work, but when we got off we just hung out then ate dinner at our favorite pizza place The Pie

The Pie

Sawyer lovin The Pie too :)
On Wednesday the gang left for Logan, Jay and I had to work we we stayed :(
But on Friday we drove up and got there just in time for dinner at Golden Corrall... my dads favorite! And then we went and saw Jenn & T's new house in Richmond then back to my Aunt and Uncle house for some visiting. Thanks for letting us crash at your house Aunt Jan & Uncle Brent... the house looks great!

Jay and I driving up to Logan...
Jay & I used to make that drive every weekend when we were dating...
and we sure don't miss the drive.

Sawyer at Golden Corrall

Jaylo, Me & the Jenn

The parents pretty happy to be eating all you can eat shrimp

Bentley taking a bite of Jay's ice cream, but unsure about Jay...
as you can see he can't take his eyes off of him... so funny!

Sawyercito

Jay & Sawyer

Hanging at my Aunt and Uncles house
Saturday morning we packed up everything then some of us ate at Wingers (well, Jay and I got pupusas and ate them at Wingers). We said our goodbyes to Jenn and Bentley then we were off to Malad. We hung out in Malad for a few hours and visited with my moms family. It was sure nice to be in Malad... a lot of fun memories there. We also took Chummy through Grandma's house... halarious. He was freaked out... something about clutter and spider webs. Anyway, it was time for the family to head home, so we said our goodbyes and we went out separate ways.

Cute cousins....
poor Bentley was getting picked on the whole time by his big cousin

Bentley's face is hilarious... Jenn's is good too :)
Sorry Jenn, you know I had to put it on here

Sista's..

Sawyer wanted to see the tractor until he got a bit closer... then he wanted to get away from it

Saying goodbye to my doble
We had so much fun with the fam... it was sad to see them go. Thanks mom and dad for coming and driving everyone. We love you guys!
So Jay and I had our spring break the first few days the fam was here, so we were able to hang out here in Salt Lake. On Thursday we walked to the trax for Sawyer who loves trains and rode it to the City Library for the kids to play. Jay and I love that library and thought the younsters would like it too. After that we walked to Wendys for a bite to eat then road trax back to Temple Square where we took some pictures and then did a tour of the Conference Center... the Crawford kids had never been there. We met up with my parents and finished the night off with Nielsen's frozen custard up in Bountiful. It's definitely our (mine & Jay's) favorite ice cream place.. hands down!

Sawyer about to ride the "twain"

The boys on the trax

Cort playing in "grandma's attic" at the city library

Walking around Temple Square

The boys on the top of the Conference Center

On top of the Conference Center
The next day Jay, Ricker, David/Troy and I went snowboarding at The Canyons
I can't remember what everyone else did that day... But Jenn came from Logan and later that night a bunch of us ate ate Cafe Rio... a favorite for most.

David, Jaylo and Ricker

Jaylo & I

At Cafe Rio
The Elders and David joined us

The other table at Cafe Rio
On Saturday we went to the REI garage sale and purchased some goods, then we went swimming for a couple of hours. Bentley and Sawyer were sure cute in the water... but their lips were purple due to the COLD water. After that half of us went frolfing and the other half went shopping. We met back at our place and ate Red Robin for dinner. Jenn & Bentley drove back to Logan that night.

Chase, Ricker, Chad, Chum and Jaylo

Sawyer havin fun

Waiting our turn to frolf... there were So many frolfers that day
On Sunday some of us went to the Music and the Spoken word, which was pretty cool. Jay and I have lived 2 blocks from Temple Square for almost 3 years and we had never been. Must be the 9:00AM part of the deal. After that my parents, Cort and Chase left for Logan and the rest of us stayed and had an Easter Alfredo dinner. Ricker wasn't feeling too well with strep throat, so we just relaxed, went to the park and the train tracks near by.

All of us in the Tabernacle

In front of the templo

Choo choo trains for Soy boy

At the train tacks for Sawyer..
but looks like Chum & Chad had the most fun
On Monday we went Bowling at the U, some shopping, ate at Sonic and some other stuff that I can't remember....

Sawyer trying to push the ball...

Sawyer bowling

Jay and I bowling
Tuesday, both Jay and I had to work, but when we got off we just hung out then ate dinner at our favorite pizza place The Pie

The Pie

Sawyer lovin The Pie too :)
On Wednesday the gang left for Logan, Jay and I had to work we we stayed :(
But on Friday we drove up and got there just in time for dinner at Golden Corrall... my dads favorite! And then we went and saw Jenn & T's new house in Richmond then back to my Aunt and Uncle house for some visiting. Thanks for letting us crash at your house Aunt Jan & Uncle Brent... the house looks great!

Jay and I driving up to Logan...
Jay & I used to make that drive every weekend when we were dating...
and we sure don't miss the drive.

Sawyer at Golden Corrall

Jaylo, Me & the Jenn

The parents pretty happy to be eating all you can eat shrimp

Bentley taking a bite of Jay's ice cream, but unsure about Jay...
as you can see he can't take his eyes off of him... so funny!

Sawyercito

Jay & Sawyer

Hanging at my Aunt and Uncles house
Saturday morning we packed up everything then some of us ate at Wingers (well, Jay and I got pupusas and ate them at Wingers). We said our goodbyes to Jenn and Bentley then we were off to Malad. We hung out in Malad for a few hours and visited with my moms family. It was sure nice to be in Malad... a lot of fun memories there. We also took Chummy through Grandma's house... halarious. He was freaked out... something about clutter and spider webs. Anyway, it was time for the family to head home, so we said our goodbyes and we went out separate ways.

Cute cousins....
poor Bentley was getting picked on the whole time by his big cousin

Bentley's face is hilarious... Jenn's is good too :)
Sorry Jenn, you know I had to put it on here

Sista's..

Sawyer wanted to see the tractor until he got a bit closer... then he wanted to get away from it

Saying goodbye to my doble
We had so much fun with the fam... it was sad to see them go. Thanks mom and dad for coming and driving everyone. We love you guys!
5 comments:
By the looks of it, I would think sawyer is your kid & really...genetically her really could be so what's the diff. I'd steal him too if I could. Jenn? Is that you in that funny pic with Bentley? Wow. Impressive how you can contort your face to be so unrecognizable.
I loved all the pics!! Looks like you guys had such a fun time. It's always the best when family comes into town. Brayden is obsessed with trains right now too. Must be a boy thing! We miss you guys. Can't wait to see ya in July!! :)
You forgot to explain why I looked like crap next to my cute sisters... I guess I do understand why you had to put that picture in there, it's not like people haven't seen it before. Fun pics, great to see all you guys. We had fun!!
Those pictures are so fun! You guys were quite busy with the fam in town. Love the picture of Sawyer at the Golden Corral. Lets hang out soon. Hope everything is going well!
Love the pics Rickers! You know, we were at Rog and Jude's the other night and Todd mentioned mafia...so going to Barton is sounding really good right now!
Post a Comment