We've had a great couple of weeks, keeping busy with the college life and work. A couple of weeks ago we went to a mission reunion and we were able to see quite a few people that we hadn't seen in a while, so that was good to see everyone. This last Friday we went to Tim Betita's wedding reception and that was fun. We saw our lovely cousin Kim there and it was fun to catch up with her. Tim and the wife were a happy couple, and the boys, including Tim were all in sulus... they looked great and comfortable.
Julie was in town for a weekend, visiting her sister and we were "cited" to be able to see her. We wish she'd come around more often or just move back... but whatever.
Aaron called us up Friday sometime, hurt and mad that Jay and I hadn't called him back about his coming to Salt Lake, only to realize he had never called us... but only thought he had. So he was mad at us for no reason. It was pretty funny. Now this is a test for those who think they are a true Friends fan... can you guess what episode Aaron so perfectly impersonated. What season? and what two characters are involved? Anyway, Aaron joined us ate at The Pie with some of our friends and it was a lot of fun. We sure miss that kid!
We took my kids to Gardner Village last week and they loved it! It was fun to walk around and see all the different witches displayed everywhere.

Mission buddies at the reunion

DiVall & Pratt

family Julz, me & taco bell

Aaron and I
Gardner Village....

A flying witch... pedaling and all

Julie was in town for a weekend, visiting her sister and we were "cited" to be able to see her. We wish she'd come around more often or just move back... but whatever.
We took my kids to Gardner Village last week and they loved it! It was fun to walk around and see all the different witches displayed everywhere.

Mission buddies at the reunion

DiVall & Pratt

family Julz, me & taco bell

Aaron and I
Gardner Village....

A flying witch... pedaling and all

A witch in a boat

A witch who wasn't looking where she was going...

This witch would lift up her dress and cats were running around under there...
but I didn't get the cats in the shot

Another flying witch on her broom

The happy kiddos!
Well, take care you all!
Les, Jenn, Julie, lars.... don't let me down on the friends question
11 comments:
I'm stumped... course I never could keep the years and episodes straight since you kids never watched them in any order. Great posting!
So easy. Phoebe was mad at Ross because of the dream. Now what season is that?? I'm going to guess season 5.
It was so fun seeing the Rickters! Hotel Rickter is the best, even if I had to leave at 3:30 am. :(
How fun to get to see Kim and Aaron! Kim said it was fun to hang out. I just had Austin come look at all of the witch pictures. He thinks they are pretty funny!!! We sure miss you guys!! I was pretty jealous knowing Kim got to see ya!!!
Pheobes made at Ross because of a dream, and it was season 5
You better believe I wouldn't let you down. I immediately grabbed a pen and paper and jotted down my answer. I didn't even read any other comments so I wouldn't cheat. It's Ross and Phoebe when she's mad at Ross and she can't remember what he did to p.o. her off???? This is a wild guess but is it season 6.. It's like the very last episode. I had to brain storm... you should see my notes. Joey and Chandler were on their way to Vegas for Joey's "big break". Chandler and Monica were together and it wasn't a secret anymore............... Well, I just couldn't handle waiting for you to tell me if I was right or not so I checked and I'm wrong... It's season 5, but everything else I was right about....Dang, I really took this seriously... does the winner get T-Bell? What about second place... dollar menu??
I'm jealous of your T-Bell drinks, I want T-Bell... Gresham's or Stark's T-Bell, none of this Logan crap. Love Julie's hair, so long. Gardner village looks like a lot of fun. (I also took notes so I wouldn't forget to comment on T-Bell, Julies hair and Gardner Village... can you tell?) Love ya, see ya soon!
P.S.
Shauna cheated... there's no way she knew that.
P.P.S.
Leslie cheated too.... what about a third place price.... cinna-twists?
Jenn, thats funny cause when Jay reminded me that Aaron pulled a Phoebe, and then he said "I bet you can't guess what episode and what season its in... you're a little rusty" and I replied "what?!? we'll see about that". I totally figured it out with in 30 seconds... 5th season, second to last episode. So then I checked to see if I was right and Jay had to witness first hand that I KNOW MY FRIENDS. It was a good moment.
As for rewards... isn't the satisfaction of knowing you ROCK enough? but Julie got first prize (I knew I always liked that girl). I'll have to see about 2nd and 3rd prize.
Jenn...what the hell....what do you mean I cheated?? I haven't even guessed yet!! Actually, I didn't quite understand the question, which is surprising that Jenn did and actually Shoonau too...but anyways, I get it now. I thought, when I first read it, that I was supposed to guess some random scene that Aaron had acted out...I missed the whole he was mad at you guys then realized he never called. But really, I'm a FRIENDS slacker and always have been...wouldn't have guessed it. Even Chum tells me I need to brush up!! And as for rewards?? I'll buy myself my own %&?# T-Bell..who cares about your dumb game!! Just teasing...ya all know 'm bored to tears here and can't wait for you guys to come and perk things up a bit!! I'll settle for last place which is allowing me to tag along....
Profanity? What is the site rated anyway? And are you the president of the Friends club? I think the Office is WAY better than Friends any day.
Way to go Les. you made my site PG 13! Leslie, since Julz won, maybe you should hand over your friends collection to her. I know she'd really appreciate it and you never use them anyway :) just an idea.
Yeah! Friends collection to me! Leslie, I really only need 7-10. I have 1-6 and its been awhile since I've purchased a new season. Jenn, I'm glad you think my hair is long because my hairdresser just CHOPPED it off totally without permission. He was cute and STRAIGHT, so naturally I was putty in his hands.
I still miss watching Friends on the pink blanket beambag, though. Its not the same when you watch it on your laptop with earplugs, trying to keep the police sirens out of your ears at night. Inner City Pressure! (Plug for Flight of the Conchords - you should totally watch it).
The church does raise concern over PG-13 material...so wandering eyes have caution!! I really should get them out. Here in Oregon with all this rain...there is a whole lot of potential for some FRIENDS-mania. I guess after I finish Dawson's Creek and Felicty maybe I'll start...oh, but then there's Brothers & Sisters...oh where does it end...if only I had a hobby.
Post a Comment