Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Catch up!


I can’t believe it’s already October and we just got done posting about our trip to El Salv. So I’ll try to catch up since we’ve been home.

So the day after we got back, Jay started school (he missed his first week) and I started my first day of school. I have a great class this year… currently 8 kids and we should be getting 2 more here pretty soon. Jay is enjoying the U and loves the fact that he doesn’t have to shave everyday or keep his hair short. But he likes his classes and he says it’s nice to be going to a “real” school.

Anyway, the fam came into town last month and it was fun to see mama and papa and good to visit Malad and Bear Lake. It was also fun to have Les and sawyercito stay with us for the week and we were thoroughly entertained by our triple! We surely look forward to the day we are done with school and can finally be home. Jay and I also enjoyed our 2 year on September 17th…. Seriously?!! We celebrated that weekend on the Great Salt Lake with a sunset cruise and fine dining. It was a pretty entertaining night and we had a lot of fun. We also went and saw the circus when they were in town and that was pretty cool. We had never been to a circus and we thought “why not?” It actually was more entertaining than we had expected, so I’m glad we went.

Well, congrats to Dave and Erin on their new kiddaling. We’re super excited for you guys and can’t wait to meet the little guy. Does he take after Dave or Trevor?

On a side note…. 3 years ago yesterday, Jay got home from his mission. Crazy!


The fam in town....

DSC03448

Sawyercito entertaining himself as usual

DSC03199

Sawyer & Bentley in their new Guate shirts

DSC03193

Cute pops hanging with Jeni & Sawyer

DSC03214

Jenn & T at Golden Corrall

DSC03226

Jathan & I with our triple

DSC03229

Grams & Shauna

DSC03227

Mama & Papa

DSC03230

We missed you Josué

DSC03260

Sawyer

__________________________________________________________________________


Celebratin' our 2 year!

DSC03305

On the Great Salt Lake

DSC03311

There was a pretty sweet sunset that night

DSC03322

Neither of us had ever seen a rainbow quite like this...
two rainbows side by side, both making a complete half circle

DSC03329

DSC03331


_____________________________________________________________________________

The Circus!

DSC03381

DSC03356

DSC03370

Those are people up there....

DSC03383

Jay & I at the circus

Well, that’s all for now, we love and miss you all!

8 comments:

Leslie Ricker said...

2 years....you guys are getting SO old!! You know what that means??? Time for some babies....we can't wait for you to move back either!! Seriously.....

Judy Arnell said...

Great pictures! It was really nice spending time with you. We feel like we got some extra time and that is always great. Glad you enjoyed your cruise on the lake and also the circus. Although for the life of me, I can't figure out why you say you have never been to a circus! You lived the circus life for 18 years! Love and miss you, Mamacita

Roger Arnell said...

Great to hear from you. We enjoyed our time with you!

Julie Kirby said...

Now I'm sad I didn't take our girls to the circus. They would have loved that stuff especially the dog show.

Pam Anderson said...

We went to that circus while it was here and the dogs were the best part.

Prima said...

Hey guys! Those were some great pics on the lake! I am impressed. The circus looks so fun!! We sure miss you guys and can't wait to see ya in Oregon for Christmas!!!!

Jenn Stewart said...

Hey, congrats to you guys too!! Happy anniversary! Completely forgot.. sorry. I forgot Teri's and Randy's too. Love the pic of dad on the swings with Jeni and Sawyer. Beautiful rainbows and what a perfect way to say I love you... by celebrating it with the clowns :) love ya and yeah, I'm with les... where's the babies???

Erin Linthorst said...

Love the pics! It makes me miss you guys even more! I totally miss our shakes and having Jay go get me Jamba juice! I am glad to see that all is well in Rickter land. Don't succumb to the pressure of babies Heath!!! Royal is well- and just to let you know he DEFINITELY takes after Dave :)