Hola amigos y familia! We've been keeping pretty busy around here, Jay is working full time now that school is out and has officially been accepted to the U. YEAH! He"s pretty excited to be transferring schools and I"m very proud of him. The school year just finished last Friday for me and as a behavior specialist, we don't get summers off... which I'm completely satisfied with, as I would waste my summers developing some kind of skin cancer. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoy working... so it works out perfectly. We will start summer program on Monday and I am really looking forward to it. We have something planned everyday for the kids, things like; hiking, movies, swimming, parks, museums and community service. Don't worry, the kids will learn a thing or two as well... we teach them social skills everyday.
We were able to join the traditional Barton fun last weekend in Oregon. It was so fun to be with family and friends. It makes us miss home... we can't wait for our turn to move home. Also, Joaquin was able to meet his primo Tobi. They were sure cute and LOVED to play..... as you will see in the videos.
Here are a few pictures of the Barton fun.
BartonPark!

Sawyer... supporting his uncle Jay with the U outfit

watchin some horseshoes

moms and their boobs... I mean bobs

My Sawyercito

hanging around the campfire

Shauna and chasers

Chase, Cort and Randy... not sure what Randy is doing :)

Chad and Chum... I believe Chum woke up with 13 mosquito bites

Primos

Can't hang out with the Rickers with out a game of frolf


Joaquin pooped out from a day of barton fun
Sawyer....cute as always!
_____________________________________________________________________
A couple of weeks ago, one of my best friends got married to a close friend, (jr’s old roommate) so that was a fun event and I got to see tons of old friends from Utah State at the reception. AND best yet… Julia came into town! We love it when that happeneds!
CONGRATS LARSI AND JOSH!
The Kings

Julia and I at the templo
Lars with her mom, aunts and grams
family julz, larsipoo and heathbar
Jalyo, Julia and Pratt
Catch ya'll on the flip side
Heath y Jaylo
7 comments:
Great pictures of Barton and the dogs! Thanks for coming, you made my day. It just went by way too fast! Maybe if you worked as hard on other commands as you do on the hand shaking he might get it all down!! Heeheehee! Guess we'll see you in a couple of week for the blessing! Yeh! Love ya, Mamacita
Hey! Fun pictures. Man you guys had too much fun camping! Wish we could have been there! Dinner was sure fun the other night. Karen was saying how cute you guys are. Yep, still on for this weekend! Have you called Jenn?? You should totally come up Friday night!! Talk to ya soon!
Man I can't believe you beat me with the Barton photos...I've been SUPER busy, that's my excuse!! Okay, so it's more laziness, but whatever right? We definitely can't wait for your turn to move back home either!! Is it soon??
I loved all these pictures! And the dog-off video. "Shake! Higher!" Hilarious. Joaquin es mas mejor. :)
Awww I had so much fun with my lesbians! I'm glad I was able to come out and participate in the celebrations. And sad I missed Barton but I'm totally coming next year and all I'm packing is a bikini and fiddle faddle.
Looks like good times, as always.
Love the primo picture and video. Pretty cute... it was fun but went by too fast!
Love what ya did with your site. Thanks for all the fun pictures and for coming up last weekend. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend and I can't wait for Taurean to go to days so we can enjoy weekends together and to have a little freedom. Seriously might have to bail me out on this soccer tournament... still haven't done a thing.
Post a Comment