Josh and I graduated a few weeks ago. Josh from BYU with his masters, and I got my associates from LDS Business College. Josh is done, and I still have about 15 years left.. I'm jealous. (Just joking about 15 years, but it kinda feels like it right now). Our families came, the Arnells and the Rickers. It was really good to see everyone. We went to Provo for Josh's grad day, and went out to eat and hung out down there. Saturday, we went to Lagoon with the Rickers. Heath loves that place, and probably even had more fun than my 13 and 16 year old brothers. They had a lot of fun though too. That night we went up to Preston Idaho to see my great grandma... she's 98 years old and can still beat all of us in the 100 meter dash. Just kidding. She lives in a nursing home and is still kicking. We stayed the night in her empty house, then went to see her Sunday morning. My family took off after that and we headed to Logan to meet the newest member of the fam... Bentley Taurean Stewart. He is a very cute little guy. Congrats Jenn and Ter-een (as Heath Spells it). Bentley spent a lot of time sleeping but it was fun to see him.
Okay, here are some pics...

Heath and I at my graduation

The fam.. Jade, Chum, Josh, Kat dogg, Me, Dusty, John man (mom is kat dogg, dad is john man)

My graduation dinner.... pupusas

Frolfin with the Rickers.... Joaquin's first frolf

I let Josh feel taller than me for once

Check out those HUUUUGE..... ears, or cheeks

Chum and Jade eatin at Wingers

LAGOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jade has small muscles)

Break time. Shauna was able to come too!

After Snake Rapids.. all soaked

Sawyer nappin during the fun

Me and Heath waitin in line

We love our mommy

Great grandma Hull and the fam

Ash takin care of Sawyercito

Little Bentley.. very little

His tiny leg was the same width as my thumb

Joaquin is quite sociable... we had him sittin out on the front porch with the door open and the next thing we knew, Joaquin had made friends with a little neighbor kid.

Primos hanging in their car seats

At Wingers in Logan

Sawyer and his pretty blues

We had to leave joaquin in the car at Wingers... he doesn't like being left out :(

Saying bye to the our dobles and Sawyer

Heath and I with the kiddies
Oh yeah, it was Heath's B-day a couple weeks ago, and we went to The Roof, which is on the top floor of the Joseph Memorial building.

Heath and I, walkin to temple square

our view of the templo at the roof
That's about all for now... see all you Oregonians in a couple of weeks.
El Fin
Okay, here are some pics...

Heath and I at my graduation

The fam.. Jade, Chum, Josh, Kat dogg, Me, Dusty, John man (mom is kat dogg, dad is john man)

My graduation dinner.... pupusas

Frolfin with the Rickers.... Joaquin's first frolf

I let Josh feel taller than me for once

Check out those HUUUUGE..... ears, or cheeks

Chum and Jade eatin at Wingers

LAGOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jade has small muscles)

Break time. Shauna was able to come too!

After Snake Rapids.. all soaked

Sawyer nappin during the fun

Me and Heath waitin in line

We love our mommy

Great grandma Hull and the fam

Ash takin care of Sawyercito

Little Bentley.. very little

His tiny leg was the same width as my thumb

Joaquin is quite sociable... we had him sittin out on the front porch with the door open and the next thing we knew, Joaquin had made friends with a little neighbor kid.

Primos hanging in their car seats

At Wingers in Logan

Sawyer and his pretty blues

We had to leave joaquin in the car at Wingers... he doesn't like being left out :(

Saying bye to the our dobles and Sawyer

Heath and I with the kiddies
Oh yeah, it was Heath's B-day a couple weeks ago, and we went to The Roof, which is on the top floor of the Joseph Memorial building.

Heath and I, walkin to temple square

our view of the templo at the roof
That's about all for now... see all you Oregonians in a couple of weeks.
El Fin
11 comments:
WOW...we really miss you guys! Is that a tear in Heather's eye saying good bye to us?? Josh swears he saw one!! Those are some fun pics and some good memories made! Who would want to be married to a Ricker anyway?? Can't wait for Barton!!
Jauquin seems to be one of the grandkids. So if you have him for a year & don't kill him, what's the next step? Sawyer is pretty cute. You guys know that your genes mix well.
Jauquin seems to be one of the grandkids. So if you have him for a year & don't kill him, what's the next step? Sawyer is pretty cute. You guys know that your genes mix well.
that pic of you guys in front of the temple is amazing! Adam and I went there for our one year anniversary...freakin' great food. See you kids soooooooon!
Wow, I love that temple picture! That is so cool! Thanks for the fun the other night! That place was grub!!! See ya! We are house sitting in Ogden this weekend if you guys want to come hang out one night you are more than welcome!! I'll call ya.
You ought to sell that temple picture. Looks like you are enjoying your new camera. Keep it up!
Great update Jay, I'm impressed... Loved your entry, it's fun to see everything the family is up to. Sure wish we could say to save us some room in your car for us so we could go with you guys to Oregon... but I cannot. Hey Heath... I was just thinking today... Happy Mother's Day to you too!!! Joaquin is like your little child... you're a mom!!! How's the Apt. hunting?? love ya
Dog's are more work than kids I think, so if you can hack the pup you've got it made.
Hey, I was there too...for part of it anyway! Great to see you two. Can't wait till Memorial Day. The boys are sooo excited to meet Joaquin. Chase wishes you would have picked Jorge.
When are you headed down to Lars's reception? See you tonight...
My white trash quota is now fulfilled! Brent had a great time...can't wait til next year!!! Always a treat to see you two:)
Post a Comment