Wednesday, May 2, 2007

San Joaquin!

Well, we adopted a plant about a year ago from my friend Julia and we're delighted to announce, it's still alive and living well. Since accomplishing such a task, we decided to take it one step further and look into adoption. So with out further a-do.... meet San Joaquin. He's a 1 year old Golden Retriever and he's super cute. We gave him a spanish name because we're hoping to raise him bilingual.

More pictures of the fun weekend with our fam's, graduation and Lagoon later. I just wanted you all to meet our adorable pup.

San Joaquin

DSC00312

m86466726

DSC00311

DSC00301

DSC00313

If you notice in the 4th picture down, Joaquin has his paw sitting on Milo's arm.... he does this every time you pet him... it's pretty cute.

Hasta luego

11 comments:

Erin Linthorst said...

Heath- I am so glad you finally posted pictures! I met Joaquin last night when Jay gave him a flea bath and oh my gosh he is the cutest nicest dog ever! I am so excited for you guys! He reminds me of the dog I had growing up. We are getting together this weekend- we have to! It has been way too long. I will call you manana. ~Erin

Leslie Ricker said...

Love the dog....and his name! Drive safe to see us tonight!!

Jacki Arnell said...

I'm glad you've decided to raise your pup bilingual - that will be quite impressive. He is a cutie!! Tobi can't wait to meet his primo! Although he might be a little jealous that he is not the only dog around now especially when it comes to Grandma and Grandpa. You know what comes next after the dog... don't you? That's right a BABY! Todd wants to know if Jay has been kicked out of the bed yet?!

Roger Arnell said...

Sound like Todd and Jackie a year ago, proud of their dog. We are glad to welcome the dogs in to the family, just glad that they just come for visits!

Krista Griffiths said...

Congrats! Welcome to the fam San Joaguin! You guys are too cute. So when we hanging out? We need to get together! We move to Ogden then end of the month and then we will be a little closer! :)

Lauren Hansen said...

I heart Joaquin! He's so pretty! I can't wait to meet him! I can't believe you guys adopted him instead of Barkley though. I guess you're going for the younger men, I can't blame ya :)

Jenn Stewart said...

hey guys, hows the pup coming along? Are you still loven being "parents". So glad you have decided to challenge yourselves;) cute pictures!

Erin Linthorst said...

Heath, Besides the bodily functions that we have to endure, I love hanging out with you guys! As long as the boys remember to keep our rules, I think we will be okay. So here is what I am thinking- we are supposed to have crazy good weather this weekend, so let's frolf on Saturday and BBQ on Sunday! Would you guys mind coming to PC to bbq? Let me know and we can start making plans. When does our pool open?

Jenn Stewart said...

I am just realizing that I am the biggest piece of poop ever.. I was reading Lauren's xanga page and read her comment, wishing Heath a happy birthday.. I have seriously been so wrapped up in my own little world that I completely forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday Heather!! So here it is...even if it is a little late... HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!! Bentley could have even been born on your b-day too.. so sorry. Hope you had a good b-day. I even knew that Jay took you out for a really nice dinner... anyways... please forgive me... love ya

Amers said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I call the paw on the arm thing the "paw of assurance", my Molly and Acer do that too:) He is adorable!

Amers said...

PS: Mad props for adopting and just wondering, is he coming camping too?