We spent the weekend up in Logan with the fam for little Bentley's baby blessing and had a great time. My parents, the dobles and our triple came into town from Oregon, so Jay and I left Friday evening to join the crowd and Shauna came early Saturday morning. We had a fun weekend just hangin and playing with mr. Sawyer buns and baby Bentley. Thanks guys for coming.... and thanks stuarts for letting us crash.
I'm sure you'll get the details of the weekend from someone else... so I'll post the picture :)

My cute pops. Happy fathers day :)

Jay hanging with Sawyercito

Just when I think he can't possibly get any cuter.....

Cute Arnell clan
Rog, Bentley, Judy, A Jan, U Brent, Gram, U David and A Maxine

Cute grandpa loving life

Les, (black) Grandma and me

Jenn, T and little Bentley

Sawyer wouldn't take a smily picture with his real parents....
we showed em how it was done :)

Playng some tetherball at the Kirby residence.
Thanks for the fun Kirbys... and we loved your house!
__________________________________________________________
Sawyercito
okay.... I may be addicted to this kid. but with good reason....

seriously.

adorable.

Pretty blues

love him

Need I say more
Sawyer on the slide
________________________________________________________
A couple of weeks ago, Prima, Bob, Jay and I drove up to Logan to see the Stewarts....

Jenn, me, Bentley and Krista

Jay with Bentley

My turn! He's so cute!

After we were hanging with Prima and Bob, and found a sweater that is meant for a 15 lb dog.
Needless to say, we had to put it on Joaquin
____________________________________________________________
Some randoms......

Joaquin seems to always get stuck

Joaquin with a harry Jaylo on Jordanelle

Mt. Timpanogos caves

Hiking down

view from the top. we hiked that high by the way

The Pie. yum.

I'm sure you'll get the details of the weekend from someone else... so I'll post the picture :)

My cute pops. Happy fathers day :)

Jay hanging with Sawyercito

Just when I think he can't possibly get any cuter.....

Cute Arnell clan
Rog, Bentley, Judy, A Jan, U Brent, Gram, U David and A Maxine

Cute grandpa loving life

Les, (black) Grandma and me

Jenn, T and little Bentley

Sawyer wouldn't take a smily picture with his real parents....
we showed em how it was done :)

Playng some tetherball at the Kirby residence.
Thanks for the fun Kirbys... and we loved your house!
__________________________________________________________
Sawyercito
okay.... I may be addicted to this kid. but with good reason....

seriously.

adorable.

Pretty blues

love him

Need I say more
________________________________________________________
A couple of weeks ago, Prima, Bob, Jay and I drove up to Logan to see the Stewarts....

Jenn, me, Bentley and Krista

Jay with Bentley

My turn! He's so cute!

After we were hanging with Prima and Bob, and found a sweater that is meant for a 15 lb dog.
Needless to say, we had to put it on Joaquin
____________________________________________________________
Some randoms......

Joaquin seems to always get stuck

Joaquin with a harry Jaylo on Jordanelle

Mt. Timpanogos caves

Hiking down

view from the top. we hiked that high by the way

The Pie. yum.

Cute Prima & Bob and cute Jay & Clay
We're gonna miss you Prima and Boob :(
Hope everyone is doing well. Take care.
We're gonna miss you Prima and Boob :(
Hope everyone is doing well. Take care.
5 comments:
Love the couples shot with Primo, Bob, & Jay with his girlfriend. I like seeing photos that I actually saw being taken. We had fun, didn't we. Sawyer is almost as cute as my kidlets, almost.
Looks like you guys had fun! We have got to get together soon- it has been way too long! What are your plans this weekend? I love the sweater on Joaquin- he came to visit us the other day and was loving life in PC :)
The weekend was great!!!!, but way too short. Thanks for the posting. Even though I was there... there was lots going on that I did not see.
Great post!! We are glad we made it in! Loved Joaquin in the sweater! We miss you guys. Hope you enjoyed our "make you jealous" pictures the last couple days. We have had fun with Sawyer!
Hello, you guys sure have been up to a lot lately, Barton, some hiking trip, Bentley's blessing... the works. Thanks for coming and being with us. We know it's not always easy to get away but we sure do appreciate you guys being with us. It was fun to be together again, those moments don't happen as often as we would like them to. Love ya
Post a Comment