El Salvador..... here we come! We're going in August and we're so excited!
8 comments:
Erin Linthorst
said...
Jay and Heath!! I am so excited (and jealous!) for you! When are you guys going? Dave is probably going to start school in the middle of August so we don't want to miss you guys! You better bring us back a bracelet or something :) Erin
I had no idea you guys were planning this trip! I know we are all jealous of you guys, who wouldn't want to go back where their spouses served their mission? One day we'll break down and go to Brazil but who knows when.. good for you! Love ya
Thats so awesome - I didn't know you guys were going to El Salvador... THANK YOU for the beautiful blanket and cute outfit. We got it last night. That was very sweet of you two. Talk to you soon! Jacki, Todd & Quinn
8 comments:
Jay and Heath!! I am so excited (and jealous!) for you! When are you guys going? Dave is probably going to start school in the middle of August so we don't want to miss you guys! You better bring us back a bracelet or something :) Erin
I am so excited for you. Wish your Mom and I could be a mouse in your pocket!
Wow that is freakin' awesome! I didn't know you guys were even planning on it! That will be an amazing trip and I can't wait to see pics! Yay!
If there's one thing I wish I would have done more of before having chillens is travel. What a great way to spend your cash!
I had no idea you guys were planning this trip! I know we are all jealous of you guys, who wouldn't want to go back where their spouses served their mission? One day we'll break down and go to Brazil but who knows when.. good for you!
Love ya
Hopefully traveling pregnant won't be too hard. Just kidding!! Ha ha ha. Super fun guys!!! When do we see you?
So cool you guys! I am green with envy!!!
Thats so awesome - I didn't know you guys were going to El Salvador... THANK YOU for the beautiful blanket and cute outfit. We got it last night. That was very sweet of you two. Talk to you soon! Jacki, Todd & Quinn
Post a Comment