Well we have made it "home" safely... we had a great time in Oregon, and wish we were still there to enjoy Greshams Taco Bell... oops, I meant to say enjoy family. we drove through the night both ways, and as always stayed awake and made it. the main purpose of going home was to see/meet Josh and Les' baby, whats his name again? He is a great little baby, and its nice to have him in the fam. we like the little guy a lot, even though he is a red-head. cute little bugger though. we're glad we get to make all of you Oregonians jealous when he lives here... we'll give him lots of kisses for you guys though. and I'm sure Heath will help out with the diaper changing. well, now some of the pictures.
Here's Grandma Ricker with her 2 grandsons.
Here's Grandma Ricker with her 2 grandsons.
Heather with 2 of her favorite cats ever... 2 of the 5 nephews
Chummy, Heather, Jay, and sleeping Sawyer
Most of the Whole gang at the Water Park in Seattle.
On another note....
I got to work today and I was walking into the building when I noticed a man lying against a tree. I work on a two story building, the top being the residential facility where I work, and the bottom being a hospital rehab for psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment. So due to the types of clients there, I didn't think too much about it.
So I get upstairs when I got a phone call from another unit and explained to me that this man has been lying there all afternoon. We called down stairs and they didn't seem too concerned about it, so two staff that I work with went down to check on him. They walked right up to him and found this man not passed out, but dead. He had blood all down his face that was all dried up and a bullet hole through his head. Then they looked down and saw a gun. They called the police and they were there instantly and started the investigation. they were there for over 3 hours in the pouring rain. We think it was suicide.... but aren't sure if the investigation proved otherwise. Crazy crazy!! I'm just super glad I didn't go with them to check on him.... YIKES! I'm thinking discovering a dead body doesn't need to occur in my life any time soon.



4 comments:
We are so glad you came. You, of course, are welcome anytime!!! Your story was scary... I wouldn't like to walk up to a dead person!
whats with our family and dead people? jeff has come upon more then just one dead tenant. Wierd.
I'm glad to hear that YOU are alive though.
Heather that is seriously crazy! How scary. Life is weird. Welcome back to Utah. We can't wait to see you guys!!! Bob got back last night and I am back at school this week with meetings and have kids next week. We can't wait to see you two!
Post a Comment