Wednesday, April 30, 2014

birthday

I had a wonderful birthday this year. 34 started out right! :) We met some friends at a park and let the kids play in the warm sunshine. After lots of April showers, it was sure nice to have a warm beautiful day.  After Jay got off work, we dropped the kids off at my parents house. We went to the mall for my birthday present, a pair of Birkenstock. Then we were on our way to the Temple. We did a session at the Temple which was so nice and peaceful. After the temple we headed to Portland and had a late dinner. We found a great place and had a fun dinner with just the two of us. :) It was a lovely day, spent with my little family and my amazing husband. Thank you Jathan, for a wonderful evening with you. Couldn't have asked for a better evening or company. And thank you Mom and Dad for taking care of the kids. 


I only got one picture, but that's okay. 

Jay and I at the Temple. :) 


No comments: