Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April

Here are some random photos of the rest of April... :) 



I bought a piano off of Craigslist and painted it. It actually was an easier project than I thought and I love the way it turned out. 







Gwen and Osc made a "fort" and slept in it... 




We went to Top Flyte one Saturday afternoon. Kids love that place. 





Lunch with Jacki and girls


Using Jay's new phone cover to watch a movie, hands free. ;) 



Enjoying an afternoon at the park during Jay's lunch break. 


Chummy got a new little puppy, he named his Sven and Gwen LOVED him, mostly cause he was white. haha! :)




When I first moved Otis to front facing in his carseat this was the only face I'd see when I'd turn around. haha!



Oscar, showing off his sweatshirt he forgot he had... ;) 








Gwen over at Quinn's house... these guys were soaked by the time they were done playing. :) 





My little sicky. Anther ear infection. This one made 4 in 4 months ;( 


They love their smootheis that dad makes them.




Otis sure LOVED the trampoline... 




Two little cuties... 




Messy donut




Gwen loves to color temples, on the computer



After a wet soccer practice, these two "sneak up" on a duck.... but the duck got away. ;)