Random March photos from Jay's phone...
We were over at Leslie and Josh's and it was dinner time and Oscar took it upon himself to climb into Truman's high chair to eat.
Sharing a smoothie with one of his besties...
Jay found this coat at at a used store but one sleeve was sewn wrong. He thought maybe I could fix it. Right.... I laughed in his face. Unless he wanted a crochet arm hanging off of it... But really, I am no seamstress. But one night our very good friend Allyson came over and she saw the jacket and suggested that she take it and make it into a vest. Two days later she stopped by with it all done! She is amazing and we LOVE her so much! :)
Otie Boy always smiling when he wakes up..
Gwen showing us she can touch her toes..
These two being cute over at the Ricker pad. I have no idea what they were looking at, but I thought it was cute.
A little party after a good friend's baptism...
Since Jay was on two different medications since his last surgery, he has developed quite a few moles. His GI doctor told us that those two medication combined can higher your risk of skin cancer. He took him off the oral medication and he is only on the Remicade, where he goes in every 8 weeks and gets the medication infused into his veins. And also sent him to get these moles checked out. They took three biopsies and two came back irregular. He was able to remove one of them with the biopsy, but Jay had to go back and get the other one removed. His GI doctor also told Jay that he should ALWAYS have a shirt on when he's in the sun. ALWAYS! So if you ever see him with out a shirt... give him a hard time. ;)
The huge slice and huge chunk of mole...
After that appointment we stopped by Bajios for lunch...
Oscar and Avie were acting pretty darn cute, so we got a couple of pictures of them. :)
While I was in the store one day, these two had to go potty. Instead of dragging all three kids into the store, he drove around the building and let them go in the trees. Then they played on the hill for a while. :)
A lovely Saturday morning (for me)... when we don't have anywhere to be, Jay.. the good husband that he is... lets me sleep in. Love him!!
A lazy Sunday afternoon...
I love my sleepy sleepersons...
Otis at 11 months...
The kids LOVE going over to my parents house... they are spoiled with Grandpa's tractor...
And that's March!
No comments:
Post a Comment