A few photos from my phone from March...
Guy Hill and Tyler were in town and came over to play for a little bit. :) So fun to see them play and I love the way Gwen calls him "TyTy" it's the cutest!
\\
Otis at 11 months...
Otis uses any small furniture to get around the house as his walker.. ;)
Oscar and Avie... always having a good time...
At Otis' doctors appointment... Another double ear infection.. :(
Burger King lunch with Chummy and Leslie...
Otis looking pretty cute in his cousins yellow sweater...
One day over at Leslie's house to play...
They played outside for hours... and when they came in they were muddy from head to toe..
Warming up...
these two! ;)
She decorates her dress to perfection... ;)
More of Otis..
Here is a photo of wall. I love the way it turned out. :)
I owe a big thanks to my cousin Julie for being awesome!
Fun afternoon at the park...
His chubby little hands reaches for the cupboard door. He looks for me... we make eye contact. He opens the door with a mischievous grin. Then giggles. ;) I love this boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment