Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Soccer camp!

Gwen, Oscar, Quinn, Sawyer, Finn and a bunch of friends were in a soccer camp in June. It was pretty cute to see these guys running around. The age limit was three, but they said I could try out Oscar... But he wasn't quite ready for it. He wouldn't stay where he was supposed to be, and just didn't have the patients to wait during downtime. But Gwen enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for next year and I'm sure Oscar will be on board too.


Deagen, Gwen and Finn were in a group together 

Oscar lasted about 30 seconds in this line and he was done. 

Bible story time!
Did I say a Lutheran church put this on? They had puppets and the kids loved it!!



Quinn is right there in the middle 




 
These three goofballs did a great job!

No comments: