Picture overload!
I don't even remember what happened in June unless I look at pictures... so here it is... :)
Supermaaaaaaaan!
This guy has taken a liking to the toilet all on his own. What a kid!
Lucy Lu!
This kid and his many faces!
These kids are usually pretty crazy and loud but as you can see, little Otis sleeps through it all. :)
Dinner with Jord and Shan and Quinn joined us
"I'm the best bike rider EVER!" as she toots her horn (no pun intended)
Jay took Oscar on the father son outing... Oscar was in heaven and I'm sure enjoyed some daddy time
Swimming...
Never ending loves for this little one
Gymnastics...
Finn and Gwen in their gymnastics class (the two on the left)
Gwen loves the high obstacles
You see the teacher there to help the kids down, but Gwen makes a jump for it.
Gwen "decorating" the changing table
Tummy time... after about 15 seconds, he hates it!
Jadey buns with Gwen

Soy wearing cowboy boots like uncle jayjay!

Making cookies for dad for fathers day!
Loving his first look in the mirror...
I'm watching Quinn and Avie for the summer, so we're a full house over here and having a lot of fun!
Tobi had his 11th birthday and we celebrated over at Toddy and Jacki's with the blowup slide and a bbq!
This kid is quite flexible just like his uncle Chum
Love this little face...
Me: Oscar, what you doing?
Oscar: Baby cryin'
Oscar: Baby cryin'
Little miss brave...
Her first time down a pole, she was all by herself... she later showed me her new "trick" and says "I was scared, but then I was brave".
Her first time down a pole, she was all by herself... she later showed me her new "trick" and says "I was scared, but then I was brave".
Cuddles on the couch after a HOT day at soccer camp
And that's June!











































No comments:
Post a Comment