Friday, March 8, 2013

HeatherlySent

Here are a few more items I've been working on this last month. Most of these are gifts for family and friends. It's so fun to make things for my favorite people! I've made Otis a few hats, but I want to make so much more. I just can't help myself. I have four weeks to finish all I want done. ;)

A newborn hat for baby Truman

This Monster hat for little Dax

Another shot of the monster hat

Gwen modeling the little owl purse I made for baby Lucy, due to arrive later this month

A closer look..
Hat and little Mary Jane's for baby Lucy!


A closer look...

Hat and Mary Jane's for baby Radford, due in May



A closer look..

And a little puppy! 
I'm pretty sure I'll have to make Otis this one. :) 

More to come! :)

1 comment:

Alex said...

These are so awesome! We need to have a little one just so I can buy something cute from you. I love all of them!