Friday, March 8, 2013

February

February in pictures...

Oscy bonked his eye one day and I wanted to take a picture. I said "Say Cheese" and he immediately  stopped crying and smiled for me. :)

It's never ending loves for Otis around here

It's not very often this girl will just lay on the couch...

We love it when Quinn comes to play! Thanks to the Elders for the new Barbie house and airplane!! :)

Little Sunday morning air hockey

Keep rockin' the free world!

Daddy's girl!


I wanted to take a picture for daddy... and this is the hand gesture she does for the camera. ;)

We straightened her hair.. .she was in heaven, thinking she was Rapunzel.


Our favorite place to eat Pupusas are now selling Salvadorian corn nuts! I'm in Heaven!

Just another day in the life of Gwen...

Headstands all over the place..


Baby Tru!

These two LOVE waking each other up from naps! Cuties!

Peek a boo!

These two...

This picture captures their personalities perfectly.

G is for GWEN!

My Oscy Woscy

Grandpa taking the kids out for a little spin. Gwen is hidden between Finn and Grandpa :)

We love open gym at our local Gymnasium

Oscar the brave... ;)

Gwen loves it so much we decided to give Gymnastics a try. She' only had one class, but she has loved it!

A lovely afternoon spent with cousins and the Anderson's in town!

Gwen's little friend Koen turned 4 and had a little party!

This toy box was built by my dad back in the 70's for my brother, Aaron John. Here it is all cleaned, sanded and with new fabric. I was debating whether or not to change the fabric but I'm so glad I did. As I was taking the old stuff off, I was completely disgusted with how dirty and gross it actually was. We're talking this thing has lasted 8 kid and years and years of storage. Anyway, here's the new look and I absolutely love it! I wonder if I could convince my dad to make each of my kids one. ;)

A closer look. I love that it says Aaron John! :)

After months and months of trying to get this girl to draw shapes, people, color inside the lines, hold a pencil right or write alphabet letters with no success, I was about to give up her artistic abilities. Then one day she draws all these little people. What else is she hiding from me, I wonder.

Oscar and Avie.. BFF's

And here's Oscar giving Otis some loves. 
Sorry for you folks that don't like the bare belly. I don't really either, but this kid will NOT let me put my shirt down while he's giving loves. So there you have it.


No comments: