Monday, August 20, 2012

The Sinking Pool!

We went swimming with our good friends, the De Leons at their grandma's pool and the kids had a blast! Gwen calls these pools "sinking pools". I'm assuming she means "sink" as in.. she can sink to the button. Gwen has been unsure of the water up until a month or so ago, when we got her this yellow floaty.. she is a crazy little swimmer now! Well, as crazy as you can get with a floaty around your body. ;)  Oscar hates being submerged in the water. We have yet to find any kind of floating device that he likes. So for now he just sits with mom and puts his feet in. I like to think he just likes to hang with me. ;)


I LOVE this picture... Gwen is wanting to "catch" Finn... :)
 

We love a warm summer night, spent with friends.

No comments: