Jay & I yell out "okay guys, say "cheese" and this is what happens....
Oscar runs away, thinking he's funny until he realizes that he's being left out. He runs back, sits his endearing self down by Gwen and starts saying "cheese" over and over and over again.
Gwen on the other hand starts... well, starts being Gwen. She's doesn't take the time to say "cheese", she continues to eat her pizza and continues to be delightfully difficult.
Then moments later it's time to go. Oscar gladly takes my hand to walk to the car, meanwhile, Gwen takes off to the other play structure. She did this last time too. Why do I take her to parks, again? ;)









2 comments:
Hilarious. Seriously Gwen and Ty would be partners in crime if we got them together...he is the exact same! I love Oscar's little tongue poking out in a few of those shots. He looks adorable with his buzz!
Haha, I love it! Gwen is such a ham, and Oscar is too dang cute!
Post a Comment