The weekend before Thanksgiving our ward has a Turkey Shoot, where we gather together and shoot at clay pigeons with shot guns. It's fantastic! It's probably one of our favorite activities and look forward to it all year.
We park our cars over past those sheds and the owner of the property shuttles everyone back and forth or you can walk. I was a little late that morning, so I walked and loved the beautiful Oregon scenery.This photo is also taken from their property. There you can see the water towers and the High School, both Jay & I went to.
Now Jaylo's turn!
(you can also see the clay pigeon in this shot too. I'm quite the photographer ;) haha!)
(you can also see the clay pigeon in this shot too. I'm quite the photographer ;) haha!)
Both Josh & Jay won in their division (12/12)! Way to go Ricker boys! And I tied for 2nd (9/12), with Leslie in 3rd (8/12). Not sure what happened this year... she ALWAYS wins!
SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait for net year!!
SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait for net year!!








No comments:
Post a Comment