Seven Christmas' later.... and we have tree folks!
We joined the Dobles a couple weeks ago to cut down our very first tree! The kids loved it! We loved it! I love Oregon and the beautiful (cheap) tree farms everywhere close by. I loved that the kids could run around and play in all the trees. I loved that it was sunny & warm on a December day. I loved the smell all around us. I love Christmas! :)
We joined the Dobles a couple weeks ago to cut down our very first tree! The kids loved it! We loved it! I love Oregon and the beautiful (cheap) tree farms everywhere close by. I loved that the kids could run around and play in all the trees. I loved that it was sunny & warm on a December day. I loved the smell all around us. I love Christmas! :)


She wanted this one...










4 comments:
I wish Utah had tree farms. That's the best part is getting to pick out your tree and actually having the smell of a real Christmas tree in your home! To buy a fresh, real tree here is so expensive. I'm jealous!
You should have let Gwen get that cute little tree for her room!
tree huggers
MERRRY CHRISTMAS!
Thats my dream to be able to cut down our tree someday like that. So much fun...guess we need to leave FL unless we want a palm tree as our christmas tree :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment