Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little faces...

This little face...

Those eyes, that hair, tiny lips and dimple...


He has a smile that makes me smile... and then I'm left wanting more...


But above all... I adore these....



And then you have this little face....

We had a scary experience over the weekend that involved this little girl. I have no doubt Someone from above was watching over her. Gwen now has a little hero, his name is Sawyer. He's only 4, but he's my hero too. Thank you, Josh & Brian for being willing and ready to do anything to save her from harm.

I need this little face in my life... she is my sunshine.
Add Image

7 comments:

The Smeads said...

WHAT HAPPENED!?!

Kathryn said...

They ARE darling! You can't not tell us what happened now though...

Julie said...

sounds scary! do the dobles have a sixth sense when it comes to each other?
your kids are the cutest. i'm going to go pray that one of my children have a dimple like that.

smiliesar said...

I'm glad all is okay.

Allison Hill said...

Oh no, I am sooo glad everything is ok!

Jenn said...

What the H!! What happened? I'm texting you asap!!!!!

Jenn said...

By the way, Sawyer IS a little hero. I know he was quite the little hero when little Finno was choking. Man what a cutie!