Tuesday, May 17, 2011

March, April, May.. what?

Wow! behind on blogging. Siempre, right?

Well in March we went to Salt Lake with the dobles for a fun visit, then the boys flew home and us girls & kids stayed with my sister Jenn at her house in Richmond, Utah. It was a fun trip and we were able to see a lot of friends that we sure miss. Maybe I'll get around to posting pictures (from my camera) and details of our trip. Maybe ;)

When we returned, my brother & sister-in-law had their cute baby girl, Avie Jean. She was born on her daddy's birthday and I can't imagine a better birthday. We are so happy for there family of four and they could NOT be any cuter!

In April, Jay & I started coaching soccer for a bunch of 4 year old's. Oh' man! it is the cutest and most hilarious thing ever!! Both Sawyer & Quinn are on the team, along with two good friends of Quinn's. It's been SO much fun and I'm thinking we could get used to this! We already can't wait for Gwen to start playing!

What else? Oh' yeah... on the last day in April I turned 31! What? How is this even possible? I surely don't feel 31 and everyone else is getting older right along with me, so no big deal, right? I had a wonderful birthday. Life is good! Also, on my birthday we put an offer on a house and 4 days later we found out we got it! We are SO excited. It was a bank owned property, we got a great deal and we feel very fortunate to have found it and that everything is working out. Our move in date is set for June 9th, but maybe sooner. We will see. Yay!!

Lastly, just on Friday, May 13th, Leslie & Josue had their little girl, Reese. Another doble to add to the pile. She is a little Sawyer and adorable. They are a family of five now. Crazy! We can't wait to watch her grow!


Well, I don't have pictures from my actual camera, but here are some pictures from my phone of the last couple of months...

March

Half way to Utah!

Dinner time! Finn, Bentley, Gwen & Sawyer
And I spy a Cafe Rio cup =(


Oscy hanging out with his amigos, Brooklyn & Massy
All born within 2 months of each other...




Gwen resting her feet on... wait?

And this beautiful little girl arrived March 25th,
Avie Jean Arnell



April

And look at these cuties!!!
Our little team, The Big Kicks!


For the last month or so Gwen has been asking to hold baby brother. We'll see how long this can last, considering he's just few pounds shy of her.

Chunka-chunka- chunk-A-lunk!

Collecting rocks I'm sure...


She loves doing hand (head) stands on the coach. She's taking after her Uncle Chum in her flexibility.


Gwen's cute friend, Ezra or how Gwen calls him "Eza".

She made it! Little monkey.

We love it when Quinn comes to play!

Cute Finnigan with Soy & Gwen jumping in the back

Gwen asked to wear her soccer shirt daily... too often she wins.


I had to post this picture...
Gwen saw me put a headband on and then decided she wanted to wear some too. AND she actually kept them in. What?! She hates stuff like this. Minus her crochet hats, of course.


May



I went in to get Oscy one morning to find two legs on one footy...
he was still happy as Larry.

Oscar at 7 months


My beautiful nieces!

Avie Jean

Osc has been army crawling and has even started doing this....


Gwen had a bit of a fever this day. Couldn't resist taking a picture of those lips.

Cereal with out milk... My kind of girl!
Jay put that headband in her hair, in hopes she wouldn't touch her hair with her sticky fingers... it didn't stay long.

She can't get enough of the tramps. I'm not sure what we'll do when we move next month. Maybe Grandpa & Grandma will let us take one of their 3 tramps ;)


I couldn't resist this picture.... Cute little Jay Jay!



On May 13th... this little beauty arrived!

These three cuties will all be the same school grade. Yay for cute cousins!!
Newbe Reese, Oscar 7 months & Avie 7 weeks


Well, I have a little one calling for me, but we'll keep you updated on the house, and try to post pictures of it soon.

Xoxo =)

4 comments:

Allison Hill said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE all the pictures! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and your kiddos are getting so big! Glad you guys have been doing well...I can't even believe it is May already either. It's crazy! Hey I started up my blog again. Its guyandal.blogspot.com. We miss you guys!!!

Julie said...

Those little kids of yours are so adorable. I love Gwen's lips, in particular & that curly hair. What lucky kids to have you two as parents!

colliganclan said...

Congrats on the house! That is exciting and hopefully you will get to take a trampoline with you! Your babies are adorable!!

Jenn said...

Well, I don't even know where to begin on that one...so many fun things happened in the last 3 months for you guys. Loved all the fun pictures, Gwen is still adorable and little Osy...not so little anymore..jk, but seriously he's such a doll! Who does he look like? I cannot figure it out?!?! That picture of Jay, looks like Sawyer...thought it was actually. Congrats on the house! So excited for you AND thanks for posting pictures of Avie and Reese!