Tuesday, March 1, 2011

January!

Miss Quinn's birthday!
Quinn turned 4 last month, I can't even believe it! She is so much fun and we just love her to pieces! And Gwen just can't get enough of her!

Oh' man!
Quinn, modeling her hat, tutu & leggings. Adorable!


Lunch with the cousins! Playing at Burger King's play area...

All of them in there... Finn, Gwen, Soy & Quinn (who you can't see).

King Finn

Finn saying hello to Oscy


Bowling!
We went bowling with one of Jay's c0-workers, Brett and his girlfriend Jen. We had a ton of fun... I don't know why we don't go more often. Jay LOVES to bowl!


Gwen would kick/roll the ball down the lane, then look at Jay, who would be squatting, then squat just like him.

The girl loves to play with hair

She loved all the bowling balls, of course.


and a couple more photo's of the two monkeys...



Oscar's giving me "the look" already.


AND that's January!

2 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

Oh man I need a trip to Oregon!!! Finn and Oscar are getting way too big!!! And of course, Brynlee misses her prima Gwen!

Can't wait to see you in June!!

Krista said...

Did you make Gwen's hat?? If so that's amazing and I would like to buy one from you. It is soo cute! :)